• 1 Post By mahunik
  • 1 Post By Domino
  • 1 Post By TooSixy
  • 1 Post By TLOU_Joel

Thread: USP Match Trigger - Installed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default USP Match Trigger - Installed!

After hearing some buzz around here on the forum about a potential restock on Match triggers, I figured I would see for myself. So after a quick conversation with HK customer service, the rumor turned out to be true!

Well as of today, I received my USP in the mail back from HK after having them throw in a kit for me. That experience in itself could not have been better.. but I digress. Right out of the box I don't think I could have have been more impressed. The single action is AMAZING now. Super short take up and very light trigger pull (I estimate ~3 pounds.) I did not notice a huge difference with the double action but that was expected, although I do believe there is an improvement. On the range, I shot significantly better and I cant make this up. It just seemed a hell of lot more consistent and predictable with every trigger pull.

Before the install, the trigger on the USP was nothing to hype up to say the least. If I had a list in order of my favorite features of the USP, the stock trigger really wouldn't be one of them. And as I have stated above, that has completely changed.

So with a overall closing statement, if you're a USP owner and have not already got the match trigger, then I would highly suggest you call up HK asap :) With a downtime of 5 days, it is almost like the gun never left my shelf and when it came back it was a million times better. Maybe I'm a bit too ecstatic but damn I love this gun even more now. At the end of the day with shipping costs, labor and parts it was ~200 dollars.

Now if any other USP owners wanna chime it would be awesome to hear your own opinion. Thanks for reading!

USP Match Trigger - Installed!-20191004_160403.jpg
    Last edited by mahunik; 10-05-2019 at 02:49 AM.
    ZweiPistolen likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I agree. All of my USPs have the match trigger and it is great. I really enjoy the SA portion of the trigger. It is the best kept secret of the HK pistols.
    GuntherRommel likes this.
    HK - No Compromise

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Two questions please. Does the kit also fit the 9mm USP and did you get the prepaid shipping labels from HK ?
    And yes I know you have to pay for those labels but it sure makes it convenient.
    Thanks in advance.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Thanks for the report--- HKCS is the best!!!
    However, my match trigger is my finger.

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick101ABN View Post
    Does the kit also fit the 9mm USP
    It fits all calibers (9/40/45).
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The match trigger is amazing. You will love it.
    USP9 Expert
    SP5K

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I shot about 2k rounds through my USP-SD before I installed the match trigger. I almost had to re-learn how to shoot the gun because the break was soo much different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had 950 rounds through the stock trigger until I installed it. Only put about 50 rounds through it with the new trigger I certainly will need a few more session to get used to it. Does anyone know if a USP tactical comes with a match trigger from the factory?

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mahunik View Post
    Does anyone know if a USP tactical comes with a match trigger from the factory?
    It does. Just make sure it's actually the 'Tactical' model, and not the older 'SD' model, which didn't have the match trigger.
    mahunik likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I have the match trigger in my expert, usp full size, and custom sport. It is a very good trigger. Don't know if I would call it great, especially for match guns, but it's very good:)

Sponsored Links