Small hammer fired pistol - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Small hammer fired pistol

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PC7 View Post
    I never thought I would see the day when a Naroh was mentioned on the forum.

BTW, HK makes pistols that actually serve a purpose.
    These pocket guns are for people to carry so they can tell their friends and co-workers they carry.
    That's rather short-sided. I like explaining that something like a P2000/USP Compact/HK45/G19/92C/etc. guns that are or are close enough to duty guns that they can be a full defensive plan. The P365/G43/Shield/Hellcat/etc. guns are more of a last-ditch contingency for when the above isn't an option and it's not something for which a self defense plan should be built around.

They have their purpose, but I think some don't get what that is.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

There is the HK4, and it is already released!!!

Tony

PC7
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dms16 View Post
    That's rather short-sided. I like explaining that something like a P2000/USP Compact/HK45/G19/92C/etc. guns that are or are close enough to duty guns that they can be a full defensive plan. The P365/G43/Shield/Hellcat/etc. guns are more of a last-ditch contingency for when the above isn't an option and it's not something for which a self defense plan should be built around.

I know I don't have to tell you, that these pocket pistol are woefully inadequate for a gunfight. Yes, they would be ok for a backup gun, but the majority of people are using them as their primary.
    The smallest I'll leave the house with is a P30SK. And my "backup" is my truck gun.

For anyone that is a fan of these pocket pistols, check the latest crime stats and watch some recent videos of gunfights and ask yourself would you rather have a Ruger EC9 or a VP9 in that instance?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PC7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dms16 View Post

I know I don't have to tell you, that these pocket pistol are woefully inadequate for a gunfight. Yes, they would be ok for a backup gun, but the majority of people are using them as their primary.
    The smallest I'll leave the house with is a P30SK. And my "backup" is my truck gun.

For anyone that is a fan of these pocket pistols, check the latest crime stats and watch some recent videos of gunfights and ask yourself would you rather have a Ruger EC9 or a VP9 in that instance?
    One reason I started carrying my P2K more than the sk... If I was anywhere near any place that had frequent attacks and demonstrations I would carry multiple magazines too.
    PC7 likes this.

igs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    Because HK does not do civilian toys.
    What he said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I actually respect HK’s perspective on not producing the small/single stack toys. Let them continue creating military grade weapons, I say.
    PC7 and WolfieRules like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think HK could manage to walk and chew gum at the same time if they were interested.
    ca survivor likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

will try to get to the range to run a couple of boxes of JHP thru the Naroh. the pistol reminds me alot of the Ruger LC9 [i have several] in size and function. trigger pull is about 7.25#. triggers on my LC9's are about 5.75#. build quality is excellent.

appreciate the feedback on H&K most likely not joining the very sub compact feeding frenzy. their financial resources are probably not that great and the German mentality is generally not keen on risk taking. my perception.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Won't happen! That market is very price driven and is already over-saturated. HK could not come close to competing in price and wouldn't see enough volume to justify the investment.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exemplar View Post
    I actually respect HK’s perspective on not producing the small/single stack toys. Let them continue creating military grade weapons, I say.
    I hear what you are saying, but HK is an expert at making "small/single stack toys", except they were quality- the P7. No reason they cannot make something like that again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links