Small hammer fired pistol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Small hammer fired pistol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Small hammer fired pistol

when is H&K going to join the very small pistol arms race? i'm talking Sig P365 or Springfield Hellcat size, only hammer fired. the striker fired field is pretty saturated. Naroh arms has introduced a hammer fired with only 7+1 capacity, but they are working on a higher capacity magazine.
    i am going to pick up a Naroh N1 tomorrow and hoping it lives up to the hype. the specs are similar to the P365-Springfield Hellcat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think we've seen from other threads here that a lot of people would buy one, but sadly, I doubt it ever happens. I would love to have an HK I could carry in my pocket and leave my P938 at home, but unless a military or law enforcement agency happens to request one, I don't think we ever see a micro HK.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That would be awesome! I'd be very interested in something like that. Doesn't seem like HK jumps on any of the trends and they make sure the firearms they release are well thought out and planned.. part of why I love em!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please I'll be looking for your range report on the Naroh N1. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love my Sig P938 Legion Great finish, good trigger and small enough to conceal. Like other have stated unless an agency asks Hk for a micro i don't see it happening.. id buy one for sure though!
    If you seek peace buy a USP.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't think any agency asked for the 365, the M&P Shield line from S&W or the XD micro, unless HK is different, but gun companies do not solemnly rely on LE sales, there is a big market on CC weapons in the US from civilians, but I've been wrong before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ca survivor View Post
    I don't think any agency asked for the 365, the M&P Shield line from S&W or the XD micro, unless HK is different, but gun companies do not solemnly rely on LE sales, there is a big market on CC weapons in the US from civilians, but I've been wrong before.
    History indicates that they are.

I'd like to see HK make something in this segment for me to consider, but I doubt that will ever happen.
    Last edited by AustinTX; 10-16-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Never....
    HK - No Compromise

PC7
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I never thought I would see the day when a Naroh was mentioned on the forum.

BTW, HK makes pistols that actually serve a purpose.
    These pocket guns are for people to carry so they can tell their friends and co-workers they carry.
    WolfieRules likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Never say never, but.... I imagine your right. Dang I’d sure buy one from HK!! I’m sure we all would. Maybe it’s just me but the more all these other companies come out with the tiny clumsy, harder to manipulate micro compact things the more I find myself loving the fact I carry a more sturdy, solid built “compact” size pistols such as my p2000, VP9 even G19 size pistols. Heck even HK’s sk models handle and feel more like a compact size than most others! This I adore.
    WolfieRules likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links