Meet the P2000: The Finest High-End Gun Ever Made? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Meet the P2000: The Finest High-End Gun Ever Made?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

The article has grammatical errors, the writer uses an image from wikipedia which leads me to believe he didn't shoot it since he didn't take his own photo nor does he give a review of his experience shooting it. He should have just posted a link to wikipedia.
    dms16, bastardsonofelvis and M995 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I picked up a P2000 for under $500 last week. Tons of dust and dirt inside and some areas where the finish appears to have been polished off which has me assuming it was a duty gun that rode in a leather holster for most of it's life. I love the size and feel of this pistol. I was torn between the decocker model I got and the LEM that was next to it, but it wasn't the light LEM and did not come with all the accessories. My only complaints are the European style trigger has a very sharp bottom edge and the sights. Sand paper will take care of the first problem and I already need to order sights for my P30L anyway. Plans are to take this to the range and shoot it against my two main carry guns, a CZ P07 w/ RMR and a Beretta PX4 Compact. Just from dryfiring I would say it has a better trigger than the CZ which is still stock but not quite as good as the PX4 which I think is still stock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    The article has grammatical errors, the writer uses an image from wikipedia which leads me to believe he didn't shoot it since he didn't take his own photo nor does he give a review of his experience shooting it. He should have just posted a link to wikipedia.
    Every gun-related article from this author (and this website) has been pure dreck.

And the P2000 is not a “high-end gun,” either.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hit 5 different gun shops today, and no P2000 to be had. I did see some new P30's though.
    Watch & Pray

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    My favorite HK model is the p2000 series. The SK line is fantastic for EDC and I’ve got a regular p2000 in .40. V3 that I put a set of Trijicon HD’s on. I’m looking to buy a new p2000 in V2 with LEM in 9mm if I could ever find a new one! They seem to be hard to find and “out of stock”. Not interested in a used one. It’s on my next hit list!! Great pistols! Also hard to believe the US Border Patrol is switching to the G19. What a shame. IMO the p2000 is twice the quality firearm the G19 is. All about money I guess. Still sad. I’ve got a Gen 5 19 and it’s a great pistol but doesn’t handle, shoot or feel nearly as well compared to the p2000 series.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/cross-cr...available.html only 9 left!

Sorry that link above was for the SK. https://www.crosscreekguns.com/hk-m7...00-lem-9mm-13r
    Last edited by Superstar; 10-30-2019 at 01:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The author in the link says barrel length was reduced from 2.66 to 3.86 to create the P2000SK from the P2000. 🥃

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dump1567 View Post
    I hit 5 different gun shops today, and no P2000 to be had. I did see some new P30's though.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/842337061

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-heads...lem-435-a.html

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    My favorite HK model is the p2000 series. The SK line is fantastic for EDC and I’ve got a regular p2000 in .40. V3 that I put a set of Trijicon HD’s on. I’m looking to buy a new p2000 in V2 with LEM in 9mm if I could ever find a new one! They seem to be hard to find and “out of stock”. Not interested in a used one. It’s on my next hit list!! Great pistols! Also hard to believe the US Border Patrol is switching to the G19. What a shame. IMO the p2000 is twice the quality firearm the G19 is. All about money I guess. Still sad. I’ve got a Gen 5 19 and it’s a great pistol but doesn’t handle, shoot or feel nearly as well compared to the p2000 series.
    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/cross-cr...available.html only 9 left!

Sorry that link above was for the SK. https://www.crosscreekguns.com/hk-m7...00-lem-9mm-13r
    Thanks!!

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The P-2000s carries very nicely, I carry most of time an SK in .40, back permitting, and have the full size in 9mm, which doesn't get carried much been 9mm, but feels lighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Keep in mind a lot of these random object-spotlight "news" articles are actually assembled by AI using online content, rather than written by a human. Don't know if that's the case with this one but you'd be surprised how many articles that show up in Google were never touched by human hands.

But speaking of the P2000, where does HK officially position it now? I remember it was supposed to be the model below the P30 but now P30s have near giveaway pricing while I see P2000s and USPs with higher retail.
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links