Meet the P2000: The Finest High-End Gun Ever Made? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Meet the P2000: The Finest High-End Gun Ever Made?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    So the P2000sk 9mm will more than likely go away before the P2000 9mm? If the USP is still being made, why would the P2000 go anywhere?
    They still sell it to HK fans who want "the classic USP," or people who like big handguns. Guessing that's why they can ask $800 for them while the P30 got knocked down to $600 a couple years ago. The P2000 didn't get much of a cultural following beyond it being a good gun.
    PorterM likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PorterM View Post
    My honest belief is that the only reason the P2000 is still around is that HK doesn't make a P30 or a VP9 in that size. I will be shocked if the P2000sk is still around a year from now. I know some people prefer it to the P30sk but it would be interesting to find out how many of each are produced/sold each year.
    It's a shame because the P2000 is like a more polished USP Compact. I sold my USPc to buy a P2000 and much prefer it! I wonder if HK is actually selling the more expensive USPc at higher rates than the P2000?

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flubb View Post
    It's a shame because the P2000 is like a more polished USP Compact. I sold my USPc to buy a P2000 and much prefer it! I wonder if HK is actually selling the more expensive USPc at higher rates than the P2000?
    Not sure but I think the P2000 will stick around still even if the SK gets discontinued first just because of the reason I stated... It is noticeably harder to conceal a P30 or VP9 due to the longer grip. Then again, if they don't sell enough of them, I suppose it would be discontinued in favor of the USP Compact and P30. I definitely prefer the P2000/HK45C over the USP Compacts. Either way, I have already put 1000 rounds through my new BK P2000 and it has quickly become my favorite HK pistol for carry!
    seery likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Why let facts ruin a good story. Either way the P2000 is a great handgun that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
    Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If I had bought a P2000 LEM first, we’d never have bought our P30’s.

Fortunately, we were able to sell all our P30’s for a decent price.
    PorterM likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flubb View Post

I agree. I have owned a couple of USPc's, and I like the P2000 much, much more.
    PorterM likes this.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I purchased a new P2000SK several months ago at my nearby base exchange. I think it is a very underrated pistol. I have since acquired a new .40 slide and barrel for it as well as a 357Sig barrel. It’s my ‘any ammo gun.’ It is in my CCW permit (along with a P7M8 and USPc45). I wind up carrying it 85% of the time. When Calif finally throws out the 10-round mag max rule, it will be great to use with 15 rd mags.
    PorterM likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really like my P2000 9mm V3. I had a V1 and sold it, now I’m trying to get another one.
    PorterM likes this.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd View Post
    I really like my P2000 9mm V3. I had a V1 and sold it, now I’m trying to get another one.
    HK just recently imported a batch of V2s. They no longer import the V1 so if you want a new one you might want to consider converting a V2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PorterM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd View Post
    HK just recently imported a batch of V2s. They no longer import the V1 so if you want a new one you might want to consider converting a V2.
    Good to know. I’m ok getting a V2 and swapping springs if needed. A LE model with night sights and 3 mags would be ideal. Know who has a good deal on them?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links