Went looking for a USP, found an HK45 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Went looking for a USP, found an HK45

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Today I received my HK45 standard barrel to use with my HK45 Tactical model. LEM from the factory, btw. (odd, I know)
    Easier to carry in a chest holster for my woods/outdoors gun. The original threaded barrel...well, you know what that’s for!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I see Morlock’s still at it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaD HuNGaRIaN View Post
    I see Morlock’s still at it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That Morlock thread was funny!!.. and that theme spilled out ver into other threads, and references that still make me laugh when I think about them haha
    MaD HuNGaRIaN likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Congrats!!! I am a big fan of the USP but all of mine are 9mm, except my Mark23. I have 2 Hk 45's and love them! I shot the best 5 shot group of my life with the Hk45. Great pistol. You will get much more than your money's worth from it. Enjoy!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think I'm going to go clang steel today with this gun & see how I like it. I also saw that Bud's has a good price on the HK45C. Maybe my next purchase?
    Watch & Pray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just got back from shooting the HK45. I was shocked by how little recoil this had. I had only planned on shooting about 60 rounds, but it was such a great shooter, I just kept going until I was out of .45 (about 100 rounds). Not one hi-cup with the gun. I also threw in some HST, which also functioned fine.

The only issue I had was the gun wouldn't go to slide lock. No matter how I adjusted my thumb, I kept hitting the right side slide release (I'm a lefty). I took it off and ran a few mags without it. Didn't seem to create any issues, and I'm use to right hand controls. Any other lefties run there's without the slide release on the right side? I don't seem to have that problem with my VP's.

On the way home I stopped at a pawn shop I handn't been in in a few months. Basically because every time I go there, I buy a gun. Today was no different. They had a used HK45C for $540. I took it home. A little finish wear, but otherwise in excellent condition. Hopefully it's a pleasure to shoot like the full size.

PorterM likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm a lefty and I shoot my HK45CT with both hands equally. Ambi slide stop and mag release are two things that had me sold, and once I get an ambi decocker delivered then I'll have a completely ambidextrous gun (aside from the ejection port but whatever). Anyways...I've got about 200ish rounds through it and never had an issue with either the slide lock or anything else. I have a theory that my hands being stupidly small (thanks mom) are probably playing a part in not hitting any controls.
    Last edited by THAT guy; 10-31-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Usp is a great gun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a 45 compact and a full size

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats, I own the HK .45C excellent gun and very accurate, must be the O ring on the barrel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links