Guys with USP 9mm Expert come in
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Guys with USP 9mm Expert come in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Guys with USP 9mm Expert come in

So what do you guys think of them? I can't get over how good they look and I'm wondering if their performance backs up the look.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

They do. The USP Experts (9/40/45) are target/competition guns. They, like the Elites, are hand-fitted at the HK factory. Out of the box reliable and super accurate. You can't go wrong with them at all.
    Wilmersdorfer likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I highly recommend you pick one up. It is a great, accurate, reliable pistol. It makes me look like a great shooter. I will be taking mine to the range in the next couple of weeks and post pictures when done.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

It is amazing. I have to second landseer. They are super accurate and I’ve had no issues or malfunctions (1500 rds). The only question now is the availability of one in 9mm. It took me forever to find one, but worth the time and effort. You won’t regret the purchase.
    MK 23
    USC/UMP by TommyBuilt
    USP9 Expert
    USP9 Tactical
    P2000 9mm
    VP9L OR
    SP5
    SP5K-PDW

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Love mine. I use it in competition and it's awesome. It also led me to the full size regular usp and the usp compact and usp custom sport. They are my favorite pistols. John Rasmussen and Jason Koon used to shoot them on the old Hk team. This is my goal to someday shoot my Hk's like they used to!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Pv3fiZ6IM
    Crashmc likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ahhhh the USP 9mm expert... An absolute joy to shoot, even makes crappy ammo group nicely on paper. The pistol is far more accurate then I will ever be.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have the 45acp one I was amazed at the recoil it felt like 9mm I was just blown away my only regret is there was 9mm expert next to it I should have gotten the new 9mm expert in the box and get this $800 out the door I was so fixated on the 45acp that I did not k ow two months ago how scarce they where. Once I shot my expert 45acp I went here read up on how hard it is to get one in 9mm so I immediately went back to the gun shop it was gone I drove home kicking myself I should have gotten the 9mm first then 45acp oh well live and burn. On the bright side every week I buy another 18rnd 9mm jet funnel mag so when I get the 9mm expert I will have the mags for it just in case some BS AWB comes around.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 31STMEUSOC View Post
    I have the 45acp one I was amazed at the recoil it felt like 9mm I was just blown away my only regret is there was 9mm expert next to it I should have gotten the new 9mm expert in the box and get this $800 out the door I was so fixated on the 45acp that I did not k ow two months ago how scarce they where. Once I shot my expert 45acp I went here read up on how hard it is to get one in 9mm so I immediately went back to the gun shop it was gone I drove home kicking myself I should have gotten the 9mm first then 45acp oh well live and burn. On the bright side every week I buy another 18rnd 9mm jet funnel mag so when I get the 9mm expert I will have the mags for it just in case some BS AWB comes around.
    Not all 9mm experts come with the jet funnel from factory, like mine I bought it brand new at my LGS and it did not have a jet funnel I have to purchase separately. Something to keep in mind.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yeah I am aware of that but can always get one on HKparts better to get your mags like I said yesterday now today school mass shooting so I buy one mag each payday until I have enough mags.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Use the Advanced Search box and read all the previous posts on the USP 9 Expert. You will find many posts on the subject.

They are great pistols!!
    HK - No Compromise

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links