For my 2nd HK should I get a USP or a USP compact? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: For my 2nd HK should I get a USP or a USP compact?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My personal experience was (in acquisition order):
    a) USPc9 stainless steel.
    b) USP9 stainless steel.
    c) USP 45 Expert.

I love the Expert, the gun is scary precise, makes you feel like a way better shooter than reality. The USP9c is used frequently due to its small size.

The USP9 on the other hand... almost never see action.

So if it was me, I would try to get an Expert before a USP9c (as the trend is that the Experts are getting hard to find). That being said, the Expert is a *huge* gun, make sure to try out one before buying.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    Well I'm loving my HK45c and I plan to carry it a good bit once I function test it enough. However I'm REALLY after a nice USP 9mm compact.
    Hi, StopS.
    For me, the HK45c and the USPc .45 aren't substantially different. So if I'm carrying a gun of that size, it's always the HK45c. The USPc is a house gun. Since you're looking for a small 9mm, you might want to take a look at the P30SK or the P2000SK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    Well I'm loving my HK45c and I plan to carry it a good bit once I function test it enough. However I'm REALLY after a nice USP 9mm compact. But I'm wondering if I should get the full sized gun first. I want both but my thinking is if I get the compact first I might not get the full size because it really doesn't serve much use for me except for a range toy.

Thoughts?
    If you are going to carry that - then carry it. If I was limited in my options, I wouldn't buy two carry guns. I'd rather have one carry gun and one range toy. to me, my 1911 and Mark23 are the most fun at the range. I could shoot my carry gun all day there too but the other pistols are just more enjoyable.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

I carry the USP45FS--- to me, no difference with the USP45c--- and you get a bit better accuracy at 25M and larger (factory) magazine capacity!!!

Tony

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links