USP 45 Expert worth it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: USP 45 Expert worth it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Also these 800$ range 45 acp are here and now but the market swings tomorrow I got mine new in box $830.00 from Budsguns tomorrow they could be $1500.00 and the 9mm $800.00 price range so get it while you can mags seem to be less like $30 I got lucky Hinterland outfitters had a flash sale for 12 rnd mags $29.99 per mag I go 12 x mags for that price. I have learned thru the 1994 AWB if you find a gun deal pull the trigger or you will regret it.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is a good price. You should jump on it.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 31STMEUSOC View Post
    ...so get it while you can ...tomorrow they could be $1500.00 ...I have learned thru the 1994 AWB if you find a gun deal pull the trigger or you will regret it.
    Man, you are making me paranoid here. Have an Expert in 9 and 40. Now thinking about getting the Expert in 45 to complete the set!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great gun! I have had mine for almost 2 years and shot thousands of rounds through it. Not one malfunction!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So let me tell you a story so was wanting an expert saw ia 9mm expert at Buds guns $890.00 shipped didnt know much about Experts like I do now but I was in a Jones over 45acp so I got the 45acp one not knowing I passed up a good deal so a week goes bye I have shot the gun 2x fell in love with it so I figure I will do some reading. So I come here learn all their is to know figured out hey clown go get the 9mm expert so I go back to Buds guns one minute it's their get ready to put it in my cart next second sold out my mouth just dropped first time that ever happen to me beat by 1 second! So I learned a lesson. Pull the trigger on the deal so right now I buy one 18rnd jet funnel mag every two weeks while I wait for the deal on the 9mm Expert. I cover myself on mags just in case some bs law gets passed you never know so at least I am hedging my bets until I get to 12 jet funnel mags buy the gun get two more mags with it or maybe more depends on what the deal is. So I say get it now while the price is cheap. Also get the mags too right now they are going for around $30 a pop but that can change in a blink of an eye when some dumb ass shoots a bunch of people. I do hate being doom and gloom but that's the world we live in not like it use to be things use to be civil amano to amano fist a cuffs now people blow a gasket shoot anything that moves we gun owners get the blame anyway go get while you can again they are cheap like I said an all ambi match grade go to war 45acp for like $850.00 you really cant beat that! Hello may buy another 45 acp just for kicks LOL!
    Last edited by 31STMEUSOC; 12-05-2019 at 06:14 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I figure I will do some reading. So I come here learn all their is to know
    I haven't been able to reach that point yet!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

….next second sold out my mouth just dropped first time that ever happen to me beat by 1 second! So I learned a lesson. Pull the trigger on the deal ...
    Yep, that happened to me at my LGS awhile ago, but with a BNIB USP357c. Thought 10 minutes about getting it, and when yes, another customer beat me to it. I'm still kicking myself for letting that one get away.

Yep, USP45 Expert here I come!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just ordered an Expert in .45 from Bud's for $843. Now they're up to $886. And Grab a gun has mags for around $33 ($40 after tax and shipping).
    Watch & Pray

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yup already going up in price got another for $860 shipped now up to $889 climbing to $900 and most likely dry up since HK has put all their production run into the SP5 guns for this year and 2020 and yes pulled the trigger on one heading to my LGS this week. I was to young when the original HK94 were imported not gonna miss a real HK MP5 ! Merry Christmas to me! Anyway Vincent04 if I were you look around for a real good deal get it done I can see the 45 Experts getting harder and more expensive to find.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

...Anyway Vincent04 if I were you look around for a real good deal get it done I can see the 45 Experts getting harder and more expensive to find.
    Thanks, 31STMEUSOC. Yes they are. I am looking at GB and other sites right now. I should buy one before New Year's Day. Great way to start 2020 with a .45acp bang!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links