Any news on VP9L or more VP9 long slides? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Any news on VP9L or more VP9 long slides?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just FYI, every time I’ve tried to use GIDDYUPMP5 or HKWEB10 it says they are no longer valid.

4X4
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PC7 View Post
    You just missed the Black Friday sale. I got one for $272 with discount codes.
    As mentioned above, some of those codes still work.
    HKWEB10 is another one I believe.
    Wow, nice score!
    P2Ksk 40/357
    P2K 40/357/40T RCM tube
    P30 40
    P30L 40/357 RCM tube/40T RCM tube
    VP40/HK 40T tube

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zpelletier View Post
    Just FYI, every time I’ve tried to use GIDDYUPMP5 or HKWEB10 it says they are no longer valid.
    Someone else said that but it was tied to their email address they used. When they used another email they worked. Not sure if that still works or not.

Just trying to help out.
    HK - No Compromise

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

mew
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

$272 is smoking good but $450? I sold mine here unused for $300 IIRC and it sat for a while, prices will come down I believe......
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmund Burke

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

$272 is a smoking deal. I got mine for $300 with the VIP card from the NRA show and blackfriday deals.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zpelletier View Post
    you will have to ask bystock what his code is but its case sensitive. you have to use GiddyUpMP5 or something like that. get one letter wrong and it won't work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Bought the VP9L kit, December 2019 when newly offered. Put on my standard VP9 9mm. went on with no issues. No, flames don't shoot out the front serrations, rather it is simple lightening cuts. Good "iron" sights, but no cutout for a red dot. First shooting at the range was surprisingly good. Though the L is a tiny bit heavier at the barrel, I found no lack of balance. Slightly more accurate than standard VP9, but we're talking "hairs" here. After 100 rds, the 9L is a delight in my old hands. Though you can buy some other brand guns for that $400+ price, my opinion is that this kit was worth it. Apparently, new holster for the lengthened slide are still in short supply. ROs that I let try it out liked it too. Except for the lack of a red dot cutout, it is excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marak75 View Post
    Figured I’d check with the Oberndorf Oracles here after coming up with nothing on my own. Thanks!
    Last edited by GunDick; 12-13-2019 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember seeing these when the came out and figured I would just get a good used P30L for range shooting and keep the VP9 for home defense set up. Now I decided to get this kit they are all sold out everywhere but the webshop. I did not jump when they were 10% off for black Friday, did get the mag deal. I am hoping I get a coupon via email soon or they go on sale again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links