SP5K updates coming?

Thread: SP5K updates coming?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SP5K updates coming?

I thought I caught somewhere in the novel-length pages of discussion regarding the new SP5's release that the SP5K would also get some updates, specifically a threaded barrel and the paddle style mag release. Not sure if that is rumor or someone has a source that this is fact. While everyone is creaming over the new SP5, I'd be very interested in an SP5K "Mod 1" with those changes mentioned above. Anyone have any evidence that this will indeed happen?
    "AHH BUCKLE THIS! LUDICROUS SPEED! GO!!!"

-HK Mark 23, HK USP .45 Tactical, HK USP .45, HK USP 45 Compact SS Slide, HK USP .45 Compact, HK USP .40, HK USP .40 Compact, HK USP 9, HK USP 9 Compact, HK45c, HK P30 .40, HK P2000 9, HK P2000SK LEM V2 .40, HK P30SKS, HK VP9 LE, HK VP40 LE

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

This is what I am waiting for too.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkguy007 View Post
    I thought I caught somewhere in the novel-length pages of discussion regarding the new SP5's release that the SP5K would also get some updates, specifically a threaded barrel and the paddle style mag release. Not sure if that is rumor or someone has a source that this is fact. While everyone is creaming over the new SP5, I'd be very interested in an SP5K "Mod 1" with those changes mentioned above. Anyone have any evidence that this will indeed happen?
    The same people that leaked the SP5 also stated an updated SP5k would follow. H&K got export approval for the updated SP5K at the same time as the new SP5, there are pictures of it early in the SP5 megathread.

Edit, here's the link to the post: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/...ml#post3606996
    Last edited by freeride1; 12-07-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have one on order at my HK dealer. Delivery is expected sometime in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links