Hk Uspc 357 sig vs Hk uspc 40 question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hk Uspc 357 sig vs Hk uspc 40 question

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmcutter View Post
    How does 357 Sig shoot compared to 40? I'm still a fan of the 40 but I'm always looking for new ways to burn my hard earned money. Maybe I need a 357 barrel for my 40 and just didn't know it.
    Go for it! Got .357sig conversion barrels for my USP40c, P2000, and P30L. I think the recoil is more manageable than the 40, but it's definitely louder with a greater muzzle flash. It's like 9mm on steroids. If you can handle the 40 (especially the 155 and 165 grains), you can handle the .357sig.
    Rockets likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I own an original USP-C in .40 S&W and have a true HK .357 Sig barrel for it. It works perfectly and I love it but would also love to find a genuine .357 Sig slide for it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmcutter View Post
    How does 357 Sig shoot compared to 40? I'm still a fan of the 40 but I'm always looking for new ways to burn my hard earned money. Maybe I need a 357 barrel for my 40 and just didn't know it.
    I have a .357 sig barrel in my USPc .40 and to me, the recoil feels like a hot 9 mm or a 9 mm +p but no worse.

In .40, I shoot heavy rounds so the recoil feels softer (push vs snap); because of this, my .40 does have less felt recoil than the .357 sig.

However I love the .357 sig because of how flat the round shoots. I’m more accurate with it than I am with the .40 barrel. Only downsides are 1. finding Ammo and 2. it’s loudness at the range. I’m a girl and all the guys come over to my lane to ask me what I’m shooting, lol.
    Kost and jojorabbit like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links