New USP expert 45 or Mod out my vp9 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New USP expert 45 or Mod out my vp9

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie Dan View Post
    Build out my vp9 with trigger, sights, magwell, etc etc....
    After all that it will still be a VP9, the Expert 45 is a factory mod HK.
    Double stack 1911... my DW-Commander is JMB single stack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will tell you that I just got a new 45 Expert and I love it. What I wish I knew in advance was that while the jet funnel is available for 9 and 40, they do not make for 45. So well that’s disappointing what’s proven most difficult is finding any type of holster and additionally almost all upgrades you find for FS USP’s, or think about doing, will almost certainly say in the description “ excludes Expert” or “fits all models except Expert and Elite” so If you have it in your mind you’re gonna check out your expert and then you’ll certainly want to get a 9 or 40 because there is practically zero offerings for the 45.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefeather View Post
    I will tell you that I just got a new 45 Expert and I love it. What I wish I knew in advance was that while the jet funnel is available for 9 and 40, they do not make for 45. So well that’s disappointing what’s proven most difficult is finding any type of holster and additionally almost all upgrades you find for FS USP’s, or think about doing, will almost certainly say in the description “ excludes Expert” or “fits all models except Expert and Elite” so If you have it in your mind you’re gonna check out your expert and then you’ll certainly want to get a 9 or 40 because there is practically zero offerings for the 45.
    That was the one disadvantage to the expert.

There is a small list of acceptable holsters for the expert I’ve found. I will post up the link. Essentially only 3 ready built, but a custom job is about the same money as the ones I’ve found as they’re pretty mush race holsters.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippie Dan View Post
    Build out my vp9 with trigger, sights, magwell, etc etc....
    After all that it will still be a VP9, the Expert 45 is a factory mod HK.
    Double stack 1911... my DW-Commander is JMB single stack.
    I know, but I don’t mod out guns I don’t plan on keeping. I’ve gotten rid of some guns that would have people thinking I was insane, and sometimes I thought that of myself too haha. For example a sig 220 combat.

The VP9 has character. I dig it. Although it took time to love. Often times I find the thing that require work to eventually love are things that are truly worth it. Kinda deep for a gun but hey....

But the new dan Wesson dwx is a double stack cz frame under a 1911 slide and controls. Which seems like a great concept.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links