Question HK P7M13

Thread: Question HK P7M13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Question HK P7M13

This is my first post as a new member I hope its in the right area. I have a Hk P7M13 Chantilly and have a couple of questions. My gun has the fat trigger should I have the trigger upgraded to the thin trigger? if so can it be sent th HK or who can do the upgrade? One of the post I read said the thin trigger was part of a safety upgrade. If it is changed to a thin trigger will it affect the value?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Why worry about fat & skinny trigger , when are you putting it on sale on Hk Pro?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dartmaster View Post
    This is my first post as a new member I hope its in the right area. I have a Hk P7M13 Chantilly and have a couple of questions. My gun has the fat trigger should I have the trigger upgraded to the thin trigger? if so can it be sent th HK or who can do the upgrade? One of the post I read said the thin trigger was part of a safety upgrade. If it is changed to a thin trigger will it affect the value?
    Congrats on your acquisition.
    Recommend you leave the gun as it is from the factory. If you want it thoroughly checked out, contact Marine03 on this site.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

Welcome to the site--- some prefer the "fat" trigger--- replacing with a "thin" trigger will affect value!!!

Tony

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dartmaster View Post
    The trigger was one of the parts that was later upgraded, but unlike the others, that were almost all done for safety, it, like the sear spring/drag lever design (for the PSP) was done for reliability. Even if the other parts are swapped (which all need to be done together, as they work in concert with each other's differences),t he trigger does not. Most people like to keep it in place for the original look.
    HK no longer supports the P7 line or the other models that predate it. If you call them, they'll tell you to call me. So, if you need support with your pistol, or any other HKs, I'm happy to help. And visit the training page of my website, where you'll see an upcoming opportunity to learn more about the P7 series via the P7 Armorer Course.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sponsored Links