Best compensator for a HK USP Expert (.45acp)? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Best compensator for a HK USP Expert (.45acp)?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_rider View Post
    @all: aside the rarity/sexy factor, how a Merkle weight behaves vs a regular weight (e.g. Match, https://www.matchweight.com/collecti...r-koch-expert?).

Are there differences on how each weight will impact handling of the gun while shooting?
    I don't have either weight so I can only speak from what I've seen on the internet, and me personally I would rather go with the Merkle weight, main reason is because if you look at both weights and look at where they start to go towards the trigger guard. Now as you can see the Merkle weight curves up and out of the trigger guard vs the Match weight brand does not and looks to get inside of the trigger guard. So to me just on that factor alone tells me that the Merkle weight is more thought out and of higher quality vs the competition is not so well thought out and hastily put together in my personal opinion, and boy am I a sucker for quality, not to mention it seems more fun and exciting having to track down something that is more sought after and harder to obtain, which for some reason gives me a very exhilarating kick out of this little hobby of mine, makes it more rewarding for me.
    And I assume both weights will have the same effect on the Expert. From what I have read from people that have it, they seem to all say that it reduces muzzle flip a lot more than what little muzzle flip it has already making it faster and easier to get back on target. Also say it makes it more front heavy but that installing a jet funnel magazine well tends to balance it out just nicely.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    I'm thinking it's less of an addiction than it is pure visceral lust..........or is it just me?
    It is both because we can't get enough of the sexiness lol!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links