P30 V1 LEM Problem
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: P30 V1 LEM Problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default P30 V1 LEM Problem

So, I recently sold my P30 LEM. He said everything was working fine at first. After about 2 range trips and going through about 8 magazines or so the LEM trigger stopped resetting correctly. Now it’s just the initial heavy action, before the LEM “precocking” even after racking the slide. He said it did it after every shot and even does it during dry-fire. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sound like the sear or cocking piece is broke. He should get that fixed. Maybe someone can advise you.
    Marine0303 is on line.
    Last edited by robertp; 01-28-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just have him send it to HK Customer Service is my recommendation. Assuming you sold it to him in fully functioning condition with no faults noticed (or,.if so, fully disclosed), entropy happens...

Another advantage of sending it to HK is that they'll thoroughly go through the gun and ensure everything else is within specification.

Best, Jon
    WolfieRules likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sending it back to HK. Was hoping they would pay for shipping but no dice.

Was also hoping entropy would happen closer to 90k rounds than 150, but c'est la vie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rather than send to HK, maybe take to opportunity to instead send it to an HK armorer and have them do a little trigger work while they're fixing your problem. I've seen good things written here about Bill Springfield (triggerwork.net) and Marine0303 (teufelshundtactical.com) then the big guys, GrayGuns and Lone Wolf.

Pics would help if you wanted to diagnose and do it yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did speak with James and he was very helpful and more than willing to work on the P30 but suggested that I first check with HK first to see if they would repair under warranty.

I bought the gun on a whim and have only had it for a couple of weeks. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot it much and I'm not even sure I want to keep it, much less have trigger work or modifications done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From HK:

Inspected firearm. Found sear flat spring not fully inserted in frame. Cleaned and
    oiled. Installed new sear flat spring and replaced damaged trigger return spring.

P30 was received, repaired, and shipped back out on the same day.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

As always, excellent HK customer service. Glad that they got you squared away. I'd suggest not letting it go so quickly and spending some time shooting it. The P30s are great guns and the LEM trigger system just makes it that much better.
    Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did just pick up a P30SK V1 so some LEM continuity w/ the P30 is probably helpful.
    FPNunes and HelioUSP like this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nice! i am always surprise at how great the P30sk shoots. Almost feels like shooting a standard size pistol in a nice, compact package.
    HelioUSP likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links