• 1 Post By Jslow
  • 1 Post By MrShipwreck
  • 1 Post By Monster9
  • 1 Post By Cslinger

Thread: What About The P2000sk 9MM?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What About The P2000sk 9MM?

I have a full size P2000 and a USPc. Does a man need one? I carry the P2000 most days and it carries easy. Do you all like the P2000sk? I had a used one and really liked it and sold it to buy a full size P2000. I still miss the P2000sk. Are they still in production?

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes they are still in production. Recently been hard to get (new) but some are actually out there right now. I’ve got a 9mm and have a new .40 on order right now and should be in early next week. I personally think the p2000sk is the perfect carry package. The smoother sides on the frame simply carry better for me. Built like a tank and smaller than its vp9sk brother. I do like my p30sk too though. But end up carrying the p2000sk most of the time. Will do so with the .40 soon. I’m a .40 fan.... weird to most but I happen to enjoy shooting and carrying a good .40!! The p2000sk in 9mm is great!! Get it, love it, shoot it, carry it! “Need” is a completely different conversation.... I shall not go there. Guilty here on all fronts with that conversation 😁
    Tuco45 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have both a P2000 9mm DA?SA and a P2000sk 9mm SA/SA.

Honestly, they both print about the same on my waist. I rarely carry the sk model. Sometimes I pocket carry it in my cargo pants. Otherwise, the P2000 is the way to go.
    Tuco45 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have a USP compact and P30SK. I really wanted to love the P30SK, but the USP just works better for me. I’m a really thin dude, so everything prints to some extent on me. I decided to concern myself with what I can shoot better over what I can conceal better. Ultimately it’s a personal choice.
    Tuco45 likes this.
    [] USP 9 [] USP 45 [] USP 9 Compact [] VP9 [] VP9 SK [] P30 SK []

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Like Ship I have both but honestly the P2000 does such a good job as a concealment pistol the SK usually just sits with a 15 round mag in it.

I find the shape and where the curves sit on the P2000 to ride more comfortably then the smaller SK. That said with a flat baseplate 10 shot mag the SK doesn’t have much grip to print at all.
    Tuco45 likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Love my SK. Almost perfect size for summertime carry in a VMII.

Sponsored Links