HELP WITH USP C 9mm PART NUMBERS

Thread: HELP WITH USP C 9mm PART NUMBERS

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Question HELP WITH USP C 9mm PART NUMBERS

Hello guys,
    I bought a new 22 year old SS Slide HK USPC 9mm, date code KI. It came with a lot of bagged unopened HK parts. Probably a dozen (I haven't counted) brand new parts for the firearm including a unopened Match Trigger Kit, a complete recoil assembly guide rod & spring, extractor, etc. All are new unopened parts.

My problem since I don't work on firearms is identifying some of the parts. Every bag has a part number written on it but they don't match the newer numbers that HK PART'S shows. It must be older part numbers. For example part #216169R or #215818, etc.

What site can I go to to identify these part numbers and see what I have plus the price of the parts.

When I can identify what I have, I'll be listing the complete lot of parts for sale at the classifieds here at a very reasonable price.

Thank you for any help that you can give me. I've been away for awhile because of a stroke but I'm making my way back. Thanks again.

JD - BCD45

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

HK Parts uses their own system of categorizing part numbers, so they won't match what HK uses. You need the HK spare parts chart for your specific pistol and with that can just order direct from HK.
    If you provide me the part numbers you have, I'll be glad to help or you can call HK Customer Service and they can.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sponsored Links