FDE Mark 23 Cases - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: FDE Mark 23 Cases

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

OP that person that sold you that FDE mark 23 scammed you...tell him you want the oem/factory hk eagle tan softcase (old school) and the rest of the accessories. even the manual of that is different from the other mark 23s...its light brown.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    That label looks like it was made at a local retailer and is half-assed:

1) The font size and style does not look like HK factory
    2) Where are the marking specifics of the gun (MARK 23, DA/SA, 45ACP, 2-12 RD MAGS)?
    2) Where is the "MADE IN GERMANY"
    Agreed- but this does not address whether or not the FDE Mark 23s came with these cases.

I've two other plastic cases for serial numbers in the same FDE range: 23-010957 and 23-010890, with the same font and format. And I'm not creating the labels.

If anyone in HKPROland has these MK23s, they can confirm or refute they are FDEs and came (or not) with the taupe case.

Failing that - Tony?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audiction View Post
    OP that person that sold you that FDE mark 23 scammed you...tell him you want the oem/factory hk eagle tan softcase (old school) and the rest of the accessories. even the manual of that is different from the other mark 23s...its light brown.
    Thanks, but I didn't buy it - yet (Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child!). I've been taken with a black Blackhawk case - never again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhivoder View Post
    Thanks, but I didn't buy it - yet (Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child!). I've been taken with a black Blackhawk case - never again.
    If you want the pistol and the seller does not have the soft case and all the extras, I'd offer 75% of his asking price off the top. Chances are the seller never had the softcase, or plans to sell it separately. The soft cases are pricey collectibles.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The tan eagle soft case can be bought separately Chris @yz125racer has one for sale and I have a extra

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhivoder View Post
    This is my Mark 23 case for a pistol from the FDE range.
    you must be they guy selling this on GB? @Zhivoder https://www.gunbroker.com/item/855448690
    Last edited by GuntherRommel; 02-05-2020 at 03:09 PM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    you must be they guy selling this on GB? @Zhivoder https://www.gunbroker.com/item/855448690
    Yeah picture is the same. I wonder if this member is the seller or was a potential buyer
    Last edited by yz125racer; 02-05-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

@AGG so correct me if im wrong. But didnt H&K Germany ship the tan/taupe mark 23 in standard black hard cases. It was HK USA that added the eagle industries soft tan cases along with the cleaning kits that came with these. Maybe this guy is the unluckiest guy in the world who didnt get one in the tan case? It hurts the value a lot.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    @AGG so correct me if im wrong. But didnt H&K Germany ship the tan/taupe mark 23 in standard black hard cases. It was HK USA that added the eagle industries soft tan cases along with the cleaning kits that came with these. Maybe this guy is the unluckiest guy in the world who didnt get one in the tan case? It hurts the value a lot.
    Not certain how they shipped from Germany--- your theory on being cased here is sound though--- but every example that I have seen has the tan nylon case!!!
    Well--- the black plastic cases did not come out until 2006--- maybe the original owner sold the tan nylon case, and replaced it with a black plastic case when he decided to sell the firearm, thinking he would get more money if it had a "case".

Tony

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    Yeah picture is the same. I wonder if this member is the seller or was a potential buyer
    The OP is the buyer. See posts #12 and #13.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links