My USP 45!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Burstco
  • 1 Post By Domino

Thread: My USP 45!

  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2019
    Posts : 47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default My USP 45!

    It has match trigger kit and grayguns reset!
    Pretty awesome!
    I see no reason to use the overtravel screw in the trigger it does move a little so all of a sudden SA doesn't fire! I don't want to have to take an Allen wrench to the range every time I want to shoot this gun!! Simple is best!
    Thoughts???

  2. #2
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Location : CO
    Posts : 902
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burstco View Post
    ... it does move a little so all of a sudden SA doesn't fire!
    Say again?
    match trigger kit and grayguns reset... installed by whom?

  3. #3
    Very Senior Member
    MasterJP's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2018
    Location : Washington
    Age : 49
    Posts : 213
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burstco View Post
    It has match trigger kit and grayguns reset!
    Pretty awesome!
    I see no reason to use the overtravel screw in the trigger it does move a little so all of a sudden SA doesn't fire! I don't want to have to take an Allen wrench to the range every time I want to shoot this gun!! Simple is best!
    Thoughts???
    Not to give any dangerous ideas, but a match + LEM hybrid with gray SRS would be even more awesome. :-)
    Also a HK45C mag release 234270 is a great upgrade to all USPs.

    As for the moving screw, perhaps some blue loctite can help?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Very Senior Member
    SOLgardener's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2013
    Location : North GA
    Posts : 320
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    IMO, if the overtravel screw is gonna move, it's going to screw deeper into the trigger and increase the overtravel.

  6. #5
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    GuntherRommel's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Location : Bend, Oregon
    Age : 48
    Posts : 1,440
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    Default

    Remove the overtravel screw and pitch it in the garbage

  7. #6
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2019
    Posts : 47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    Remove the overtravel screw and pitch it in the garbage
    Im leaning heavily your way lol!!!!
    GuntherRommel likes this.

  8. #7
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Mar 2019
    Posts : 47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burstco View Post
    ... it does move a little so all of a sudden SA doesn't fire!
    Say again?
    match trigger kit and grayguns reset... installed by whom?
    My LGS!!!
    Everything works great except the overtravel screw moves a little every now and then ie vibration or whatever?!
    I think perhaps you don't need it if you also have the grayguns reset kit installed?!

  9. #8
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Domino's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2017
    Posts : 903
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    I would not though the screw away in the chance you might sell the pistol down the road.

    Put the screw in the plastic bag in the case just in case you need it later. Trying to get one later will be a pain if you need it.
    Vincent04 likes this.
    HK - No Compromise

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    BYSAWHY's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2018
    Posts : 116
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Or just blue loctite it and then screw it in all the way...

  11. #10
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    ecsuser's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Rochester, MI
    Posts : 2,684
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BYSAWHY View Post
    Or just blue loctite it and then screw it in all the way...
    That will really irritate your trigger finger


Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •