HK P7M8 Times Two - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: HK P7M8 Times Two

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

collecting P7s is so addicting...you did well with these purchases.
    hoghunter likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow. Das beautiful meng! Congrats. I’ll be talking to you for some assistance myself when I’m ready to get one of these.
    hoghunter likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow congrats on the twins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hoghunter likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunter View Post
    I'm not one to generally come on here and brag about new acquisitions, but today is an exception- so please excuse me for a moment. I had the opportunity to pick up two HK P7M8s and I couldn't be happier. I went on a mission to find a couple M8s in the best condition feasibly possible and I think I accomplished my goal.

First is a II date code Chantilly that is in pristine condition. It came with the larger matching serial number P7M8 box, three mags (two matching II & one IH date code mags), warranty card, manual, brush and scraper.

The other is a beautiful plum hue IE date code Chantilly. It came with matching serial number smaller P7 box, three mags (two ID & one IB code mags), warranty card, manual, factory test target, brush and scraper (although there is no spot for the scraper as there is in the larger box).

I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do owning these two beauties!

NOTE: There are a couple members on here I'd like to thank for all of their assistance in my search. Their advice and direction was GREATLY appreciated. I won't name them since I have not asked their permission for recognition. You know who you are.
    THANK YOU!!

Attachment 252094Attachment 252096Attachment 252098Attachment 252100Attachment 252102
    Absolutely gorgeous--- the second is very early (and with the fat trigger)!!!
    Can you PM me the date on the test target, and whether "MADE IN GERMANY" or "MADE IN W-GERMANY" on the left slides?

Tony
    hoghunter likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous--- the second is very early (and with the fat trigger)!!!
    Can you PM me the date on the test target, and whether "MADE IN GERMANY" or "MADE IN W-GERMANY" on the left slides?

Tony
    Tony- PMs sent with pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Tony- PMs sent with pics.
    Thanks, brudda!!!

Tony
    hoghunter likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes- I purchased one of these M8s from a retired LEO who simply did not have the hand strength anymore to activate the squeeze cocker.
    I carried one of my (then) four P7s for five years until I occasionally found myself either unable to cock the pistol right away (often I could, but only after struggling with it for a few seconds), or finding that I could no longer hold the squeeze-cocker back while shooting a string of shots at the range. I now have two P7s left and they are relegated to range guns only. I do have a lot of arthritis in my hands and wrists. Getting old sucks, but it does beat the alternative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse View Post
    I carried one of my (then) four P7s for five years until I occasionally found myself either unable to cock the pistol right away (often I could, but only after struggling with it for a few seconds), or finding that I could no longer hold the squeeze-cocker back while shooting a string of shots at the range. I now have two P7s left and they are relegated to range guns only. I do have a lot of arthritis in my hands and wrists. Getting old sucks, but it does beat the alternative.
    arghhhh! I never even considered that. At 60 I'm still strong and it isn't an issue yet, but damn. I've been carrying a P7 for 4 years now, and I cannot imagine carrying ANY thing else. SO safe, and such an accurate, dependable gun.

Darn. As many times as I've crushed that thing blindly into an IWB 4 oclock holster hurriedly while thinking "Damn am I glad this isn't a trigger blade safety gun", I may seriously have to consider no longer carrying like that when I can't function the squeeze cocker.
    USP .40
    2 P7 "Jubilee", consecutive serial
    PSP Nickel
    VP9
    SP5K
    SP5

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Nice pistols!
    hoghunter likes this.
    HK - No Compromise