HK P7M8 Times Two
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: HK P7M8 Times Two

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default HK P7M8 Times Two

I'm not one to generally come on here and brag about new acquisitions, but today is an exception- so please excuse me for a moment. I had the opportunity to pick up two HK P7M8s and I couldn't be happier. I went on a mission to find a couple M8s in the best condition feasibly possible and I think I accomplished my goal.

First is a II date code Chantilly that is in pristine condition. It came with the larger matching serial number P7M8 box, three mags (two matching II & one IH date code mags), warranty card, manual, brush and scraper.

The other is a beautiful plum hue IE date code Chantilly. It came with matching serial number smaller P7 box, three mags (two ID & one IB code mags), warranty card, manual, factory test target, brush and scraper (although there is no spot for the scraper as there is in the larger box).

I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do owning these two beauties!

NOTE: There are a couple members on here I'd like to thank for all of their assistance in my search. Their advice and direction was GREATLY appreciated. I won't name them since I have not asked their permission for recognition. You know who you are.
    THANK YOU!!

HK P7M8 Times Two-m81.jpgHK P7M8 Times Two-m82.jpgHK P7M8 Times Two-m83.jpgHK P7M8 Times Two-m84.jpgHK P7M8 Times Two-m85.jpg
    Last edited by hoghunter; 02-15-2020 at 12:54 AM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I’m so jealous. What great purchases!
    hoghunter likes this.
    MK 23
    USP9 Expert
    USP9 Tactical
    P2000 9mm
    SP5
    SP5K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very nice!!!
    hoghunter likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

PC7
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Nice score
    hoghunter likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Whatever. They are ok I guess. I mean for a couple of Teutonic staple guns. I mean they are obsolete, heat up and have all kinds of weird weight distribution in most any holster. Did I mention they are heavy and have woefully inadequate capacity......and....and.....and........I AM SO JEALOUS THEY ARE FRICKIN’ AWESOME!!!!!

Honestly all BS aside they are probably my favorite semi auto handgun ever produced. Shoot them in good health.

Chris.
    hoghunter likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cslinger View Post
    Whatever. They are ok I guess. I mean for a couple of Teutonic staple guns. I mean they are obsolete, heat up and have all kinds of weird weight distribution in most any holster. Did I mention they are heavy and have woefully inadequate capacity......and....and.....and........I AM SO JEALOUS THEY ARE FRICKIN’ AWESOME!!!!!

Honestly all BS aside they are probably my favorite semi auto handgun ever produced. Shoot them in good health.

Chris.
    Scrolling your response on my phone- I was just about to get real angry- LOL!
    Thanks Chris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have an M8 and M13 myself and I wish a similar modern interpretation were produced. I, personally, think the squeeze cocking mechanism was BRILLIANT. The gas delayed blowback was cool allowing for a fixed barrel but the squeeze cocking mechanism was what I dig. ULTRA SAFE with a FANTASTIC trigger with a system that is super easy and intuitive.

My only worry would be a lack of hand strength to perform the initial cocking motion if injured in a way to limit hand strength.

They really are my favorite semi autos. Weird, odd, yet accurate, reliable and practical.
    hoghunter likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations! You have reason to be proud of your most recent purchases. Two of the finest handguns ever made.
    hoghunter likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cslinger View Post
    My only worry would be a lack of hand strength to perform the initial cocking motion if injured in a way to limit hand strength.
    It doesn't necessarily take an injury to limit one's enjoyment of a squeeze-cocking masterpiece like the P7. Getting old, with some arthritis in the wrists and hands will do it, too.
    hoghunter likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse View Post
    It doesn't necessarily take an injury to limit one's enjoyment of a squeeze-cocking masterpiece like the P7. Getting old, with some arthritis in the wrists and hands will do it, too.
    Yes- I purchased one of these M8s from a retired LEO who simply did not have the hand strength anymore to activate the squeeze cocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links