HK45c OD German born.... - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: HK45c OD German born....

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    I posted the link once sabre had mentioned picking one up (there were like 21 in stock at that time).

I didn't realize these were that rare otherwise I would have picked up a couple. Following AU with intent from now on.
    I knew they were Yetis after I confirmed with AU that they were actually what they were advertised as. I thought for sure the photo was a stocking photo from Germany and that the actual pistol was going to be one of the previous released all green pistols which were no longer available. Even if the were a special run of US made, OD Green, two tone Compacts, they still would have a huge demand. With the addition of German roll marks, German VP9 molded frame .... Not too mention the unknown at the time amount imported. Even at 500 samples they’d be rare. I didn’t post until mine was in hand as I hadn’t heard a peep anywhere about these on the internet, especially here. Nor was I sure on if I was going to purchase more. I wish I had purchased one or two more and that regret will grow over time.
    Last edited by sabre675; 03-05-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    Indreams84 likes this.
    HK45T OD V5
    HK45T OD W/Standard Barrel V5
    HK45T Black German V5
    HK45 Lipseys FDE x 2 V5
    HK45C HKPro Edition RAL8000
    HK45C Black LEM
    HK45C OD Green LEM
    HK45C RAL8000 V7
    HK45 RAL8000 HKPRO Edition
    HK45C German NATOGRUEN
    P30L LEM
    P30SK LEM
    USP .45 V5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    They are attainable at a very decent price IMO if you want rare. If it were 9mm I'd be all over it.
    I am very disappointed I saw this after they were already sold out. Wow, I really want one of these, that is beautiful! And at that price? I would have bought at least two.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I think that is why HKPro is my favorite gun discussion forum, hands down. I have learned so much on here, as well as amazing finds before the general firearm community even knows what is going on.
    AutoLode likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great looking gun, interesting piece

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mine are due in Saturday and I'll post pics when I get them

Arms Unlimited processed the shipments fast !!!

Btw may I ask what the definition of “Yeti” is here at HKPro ?
    Last edited by AutoLode; 03-07-2020 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Kestchun added
    sabre675 and Tailflash like this.
    The Song Remains the Same

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AutoLode View Post
    Mine are due in Saturday and I'll post pics when I get them

Arms Unlimited processed the shipments fast !!!

Btw may I ask what the definition of “Yeti” is here at HKPro ?

Not sure it’s a HKPRO definition, but I’m sure it’s subjective. To me this would be based off the availability of the firearm on US soil. So for comparison, the highly sought after Colored USP’s that we’re introduced in 2004, are considered rare, and from what I understand were 500 available in ea color. Beyond that within the HKPRO HK45C RAL8000 pistol I featured a few pages back is of a pool of 297 pistols. So to date the RAL8000 Compact was arguably the rarest pistol I owned in the platform. Now fast forward to the present 1 of 28 German OD HK45C’s.... In the European market they’re readily available, to what end amongst civilians I’m not sure. But here in the US, IMHO, purple-YETI-Unicorn, of which all that have had purview to this thread, will regret not purchasing more...
    Last edited by sabre675; 03-07-2020 at 03:47 PM.
    AutoLode likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well I picked up my odd duck Nato Gruen(Green) HK45C today. I haven't had a chance to shoot it but here are some pictures and thoughts.

-The pistol looks GREAT. Love the black on OD green, with black controls.

-The "stippling" on the front strap and rear are different from my U.S. made 45C. It appears to be the "squiggly line format" found on the VP9. It feels slightly better in the hand.

-All proper German markings are there. CIP over N, Stags horns, 128 prefix, DE marking. This is an ALL GERMAN produced gun.

-Importer is HKI of Gabrills, MD and the import mark is located very small and tastefully on the barrel.

-Fit, finish etc. show no real difference from my U.S. made 45C. Both appear to be held to the same build specifications no matter what side of the pond they were produced.

-The trigger on the German gun is noticeably better out of the box then my U.S. made gun. My U.S. made 45C trigger is finally breaking in a bit but the German gun has a better trigger no doubt.

-This is a very cool, odd duck, HK45C and so far as my initial look and comparisons go, it should be a fantastic gun. It will be shot and I cannot wait to do so.

-I have no idea how many of these came in to the country but I have heard 28.

On to the pictures.

15m test target. Apparently the German ransom robot shoots FAR FAR better then I do. :D

My .45 caliber HK trio.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Congrats! Very nice. Glad you were able to add that piece to your stable. Cool. 👏🏻

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Just picked up my first of two so it’s still wet and goopy right out of the birth canal ie my ffl lol - this baby feels great in the hand it might replace my current truck gun the HK45T OD LEM convert
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK45c OD German born....-6a4698a1-e0c3-4e61-a5fb-d83305023660_1583622241890.jpeg   HK45c OD German born....-423b48e5-8ab7-4d9a-bcdf-e51cc6338feb_1583622281216.jpeg   HK45c OD German born....-b4eb48cd-f1d0-4bf9-a137-9436759bc325_1583622316218.jpeg   HK45c OD German born....-image_1583622549077.jpg  
    Tailflash and sabre675 like this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Cslinger;

-Importer is HKI of Gabrills, MD and the import mark is located very small and tastefully on the barrel.

[/QUOTE]

The importer is HKI, H&K Inc?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links