Im going crazy , hk 45 or usp 45 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Im going crazy , hk 45 or usp 45

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Get both is the go to joking answer, but not in the case. I would not have believed it, but getting both really was the answer for me at least. Other than both made falling under the HK name and firing the .45 they are each their own beast and can be discussed, but you have to handle and fire both to truly appreciate. With that aside there are factors not mentioned that others have that would drive you more to one side or the other, like what laws you might have to be aware of, hand size, etc. The triggers and version type are not locked in per pistol and can be switched out.
    HK KI MARK 23
    HK KI USP45 Tactical
    HK BG USP9 Tactical
    HK BG 45 Tactical
    HK BG VP9 Tactical
    HK BG VP9
    HK BG P30
    HK BG P30SK
    HK BG SP5K(MP5K-N)
    TPM MP5F
    TPM P5SD
    MM 21/23E
    MM 23EK
    MM G36C
    MM G36K
    Looking for BG P30L V3 9mm & BG USP 9 Expert

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mk23 is the correct answer here. 🙃
    But if we must choose between the HK45 and USP, and both isn’t an option, then it most likely comes down to hand size. I love the feel of the HK45 in my hand, but I shoot the USP better. If you have smaller hands, the USP may be a bit uncomfortable to hold. As others have said, being able to hold or, better yet, shoot them would be ideal.
    I actually prefer the HK45c over the HK45 or the USP, but whichever one you pick will get the job done.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

I agree with Tony. Get the USP 45 next. Then the HK 45. Then the USP 45 C, then the HK 45 C. Then start on the tactical’s, Elites, Match’s ...

I think I read somewhere that it is a rule on the forum you need to have at least one of each.

I suggest telling everyone which state you are in and I’m sure 5 or 10 people on the forum will let you test drive a few to let you decide.

If that is not an option, find somewhere near that rents and have a test drive.

I prefer the USP line to the HK line, but as someone else said, that’s just me.

Doc

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Doc44ga called it. Start with the USP line first.
    MK 23
    USP9 Expert
    USP9 Tactical
    P2000 9mm
    SP5K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links