My usp 9

Thread: My usp 9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default My usp 9

At the range doing double taps as part of training can fire first shot occasionally seems to not reset and I find myself pulling the trigger several times to get the second shot to go off this is a very intermittent problem but I'm wondering what it could possibly be I have the Grayguns reset kit in it the match Hammer the Match Hammer spring and the match seer spring I'm wondering if it any of those parts could be involved it could also be a dirty dirty gun so I took it home and cleaned it I'll take it
    to the range again and try if I experience it again then we know it's not a dirty gun?

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sounds like either you are not letting the trigger fully reset, or something is wrong with the kit you installed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    Sounds like either you are not letting the trigger fully reset, or something is wrong with the kit you installed.
    Thank you!
    You're probably right i hope ur right!!!
    Ive had enough of GS lololololol

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I was having the same problem with my USPc because I was hearing a click before the reset. I I put a drop of oil where the trigger bar detent is and it stoped the click which solved the problem.

Sponsored Links