My Next HK
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My Next HK

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default My Next HK

Amidst the current panic I put a HK USP45 on layaway. I plan to pay it off early for my 40th birthday in September. I was so close to choosing the HK45 Tactical V7 but just something about having 12+1 rounds and it’s proven reliability. Since the HK45’s are US made I feel I can always pick one of those up in the distant future with no problems.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Very nice! I love the usp's but all mine are 9mm. I do have 2 Hk45's and they are great, too. Now you got me thinking about what my next Hk should be:)

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My other HK is a USP but in .40. I originally wanted a Mark 23 but I feel the USP45T will keep me satisfied at half the cost. I’ll definitely pick up a HK45 maybe in 2021.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Steeldog,

I LOVE the USPC 40... especially the KH year. If it's got an oddity or is Stainless, I like them even more.

I used to shoot 45 all the time. Then I fell in love with the 40 and saw no reason to go back. Have enjoyed shooting 40 since the mid 90's.

But I'm just a weirdo... liking low cost ammo that the pistol was actually designed for. Like I said, just a weirdo.
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldog View Post
    Amidst the current panic I put a HK USP45 on layaway. I plan to pay it off early for my 40th birthday in September. I was so close to choosing the HK45 Tactical V7 but just something about having 12+1 rounds and it’s proven reliability. Since the HK45’s are US made I feel I can always pick one of those up in the distant future with no problems.
    I bought a used HK45 about a month ago after trying both it and a USP45. I just liked the way it felt in my hand better. This is my first 45ACP and will probably be my only one for a long while. Currently I'm hoping my LGS will be able to tack down a USP Expert in 9mm.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Congrats, I think that sounds like a pretty good idea too me!

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wallew View Post
    Steeldog,

I LOVE the USPC 40... especially the KH year. If it's got an oddity or is Stainless, I like them even more.

I used to shoot 45 all the time. Then I fell in love with the 40 and saw no reason to go back. Have enjoyed shooting 40 since the mid 90's.

But I'm just a weirdo... liking low cost ammo that the pistol was actually designed for. Like I said, just a weirdo.
    I love my USP 40. It’s the only pistol I like in .40. I used to carry a Glock 22 on duty and I wasn’t a fan. Stainless USP’s are awesome. I’m even tempted to hard chrome my slide. I have an oddball USP .40 that doesn’t even have a matching serial number frame. Lol.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden528 View Post
    I bought a used HK45 about a month ago after trying both it and a USP45. I just liked the way it felt in my hand better. This is my first 45ACP and will probably be my only one for a long while. Currently I'm hoping my LGS will be able to tack down a USP Expert in 9mm.
    Congrats on the new HK45. I held on and it did feel good in my hand. I feel we couldn’t have gone wrong em either way. Good luck on that USP9 Expert.
    Aiden528 likes this.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dave7120 View Post
    Congrats, I think that sounds like a pretty good idea too me!
    Thanks brother!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The HK45 tactical V7 is a GREAT pistol, but of the 2 if you are only going to get one at this time, I think you made a great choice. The USP 45 is a legend and in my opinion a top 5 handgun of all time. Its reliability and toughness really are second to none. If I could only have one, the USP 45 might be the one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links