2 P2000SK's and 2 More Heckler & Koch's on the Way
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BESAFE
  • 1 Post By Vincent04

Thread: 2 P2000SK's and 2 More Heckler & Koch's on the Way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 2 P2000SK's and 2 More Heckler & Koch's on the Way

I've had 2 P2000SK's for years; If I close my eyes, I can rack each of my shotguns (Benelli/Remington/Vepr 12), and tell you which individual gun I'm holding. Same thing w/my Smith Revolvers.

Eyes closed, I could never tell the difference between my 2 P2000SK's, and still can't. I bought them at the same time, I shoot both when I'm at the range, so they're twin brothers.

After I DROSD the first one, I took this shot; The bottom shot is of both brothers together. I've got the larger mags w/X-grip adaptors on the guns since they're currently 4 HD. I can switch 'em back to carry mode anytime.

I've ordered 2 P2000's to join these in my gun chest. I get a sense of the HK brand and how well it's made from each gun having the same "feel".

ZweiPistolen likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Nice pair--- congratulations on the newest acquisitions!!!

Tony

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Always good to have spares.
    HK - No Compromise

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you!!

My P2000's are at the FFL, but are soon gonna be w/me.

The P2000 is slightly larger than the SK, but when I showed at the FFL to do the paperwork on the guns, I racked them; SAME FEEL as the guns I purchased yrs. ago, LOVE IT!!

Being in California I can't depend on the guns I want staying on the roster, and these guns are so good, I'm getting now while the getting is good.

My Son digs my revolvers, my Daughter LOVES my HK pistols so they'll always have a good home.
    Last edited by BESAFE; 03-26-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

One is none, Two is one!!
    dpadams6 likes this.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    One is none, Two is one!!
    Three is two..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Can not go wrong with any HK pistol or rifle. Too bad you live in Commifornia.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Very nice. Sadly, the p2000's are the only Hk pistols I don't have........yet:) edit there are several older ones I don't have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the 2 P2000's from an outfit that I was at first leery of, but I researched them/talked to them and at the time of my purchase, their price was the lowest @ $589.00 a piece. Evidently you can sign up as a member, make a purchase, cancel if you like, it's no problem w/them, and the total cost in membership is something like $1.99.

That was the NGOA Buyers Club. I called them on the phone, confirmed the deal, got the guns, they were brand new/in great shape. Saved me $60.00 (both guns) on the next price from another outfit.

I had to "bite" on 2, so I did; and I'm glad I did.

One thing I hate, is that trying to order from drop shippers, they charge 2 separate shipping fees, and I understand that the guns may come from 2 separate warehouses; I'm not paying that, so right or wrong, if I order multiple items on ONE order, I expect to pay ONE shipping fee. NGOA charged me one shipping fee.

Just Incredible!!! I remember when these guns were something like $900.00.... They went down in price, and now I'll have FOUR Heckler & Koch's because Heckler & Koch REFUSED to go down in quality as they lowered the price.
    That's very rare in any manufacturer.
    Last edited by BESAFE; 03-26-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Sponsored Links