HKPRO Forums banner

P7, The Timeless CC

6K views 56 replies 30 participants last post by  Point10 
#1 ·
The P7 just always finds its way back to the cc of choice for me.
At 35 years young, this psp is a quick draw from the shoulder holster and as most P7s, a tack driver.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

See less See more
#45 ·
I've carried this gun for a good 6 years with a crossbreed holster. Never had an issue. I would highly recommend those who want one to get one. Its worth it. I paid 500 for my PSP back in 2008. I check out the price its at now...it nearly doubled or triple in price. Be careful if you shop for one on gunsamerica.com, I recently encountered a scammer trying to sell a new p7m13 for 1.8k to 2.2k. Below all the other prices I see.

#46 ·
I paid 500 for my PSP back in 2008.
Those were the days. There were a couple years when they were graded and imported to an outfit on the West Coast. They were priced from $450 to $550 depending on condition. I knew the German engineering was unique and I felt the pistol was undervalued, especially since production had ceased. So I purchased a bunch during that time period as well as a few from pawn shops and my LGS.

#52 ·
Hi Bender, long time no see. The gun pictured, as Bender knows, is a refinish.
The nickel finish was made for 1 year for the p7m8 (check my avatar).
While some reports of yellowing and flaking were heard of, of the ones I've owned, only noticed the slight yellow after 30 years.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.