VP9 long slide - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: VP9 long slide

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Eventually they will have more of the kits (and the full pistols), the "NO" was referencing the OR long slide which is not currently planned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After being informed by HKwebshop they wouldn't be available for several months, they showed-up a few weeks later on their website. Just keep watching their site. Or searching the internet. There's one on ebay right now for $565 with offers accepted if you can't wait.

On a personal note, after being all excited about getting mine, I didn't even like it & end-up selling it. I didn't find I was anymore accurate with it shooting off-hand or liked the balance of the gun any better than the standard slide. But everyone will perceive it differently.
    PorterM likes this.
    Watch & Pray

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like my long slide. For under $ 100 J&L Machining Works cut my slide for my preferred optic.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dump1567 View Post
    After being informed by HKwebshop they wouldn't be available for several months, they showed-up a few weeks later on their website. Just keep watching their site. Or searching the internet. There's one on ebay right now for $565 with offers accepted if you can't wait.

On a personal note, after being all excited about getting mine, I didn't even like it & end-up selling it. I didn't find I was anymore accurate with it shooting off-hand or liked the balance of the gun any better than the standard slide. But everyone will perceive it differently.
    That's the situation I'm in - want it to simply try it to compare (my ranges don't have any). A shame there's no "renting" option for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I emailed hkusa, they said they will have another batch in the summer, they also said they don't know if it will be OR either. What could work is if we send them a list of purchasers with a "reservation payment" they might build what we want! I'd be the first to put my name on that list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcobra View Post
    I emailed hkusa, they said they will have another batch in the summer, they also said they don't know if it will be OR either. What could work is if we send them a list of purchasers with a "reservation payment" they might build what we want! I'd be the first to put my name on that list.
    Can we get another vp9l group buy? I want to get one too but I’ll hold out for the website to have them in stock. Not worth paying $500-600 Now if Hk USA is going to have another batch this summer. Might as well save a couple hundred and get a new one.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Honestly, I just want to find a Grey VP9 2020 model. I just got a P30L 2 weeks ago and suddenly my desire for a VP9L is gone. (I don't shoot matches and if I did, I would use a Beretta 92 or Walther Q5 steel frame. Sorry HK)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PorterM View Post
    Honestly, I just want to find a Grey VP9 2020 model. I just got a P30L 2 weeks ago and suddenly my desire for a VP9L is gone. (I don't shoot matches and if I did, I would use a Beretta 92 or Walther Q5 steel frame. Sorry HK)
    Not to thread steal - how does the P30L compare to a VP9 from a recoil and precision standpoint? I know the trigger systems are a lot different especially the different variants. My wife loves the VP9, but wants a safety. Rather than re-invest in magazines, P30LS seemed like a logical choice for her to go with. No ranges near me have a P30L, just the P30SK.
    Last edited by M0tionblur; 04-09-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There was a long slide on ar15.com for sale this week.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M0tionblur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PorterM View Post
    Not to threat steal - how does the P30L compare to a VP9 from a recoil and precision standpoint? I know the trigger systems are a lot different especially the different variants. My wife loves the VP9, but wants a safety. Rather than re-invest in magazines, P30LS seemed like a logical choice for her to go with. No ranges near me have a P30L, just the P30SK.
    I have both a P30L V1 and a VP9L and vastly prefer the P30L. It could stem from my love of 2 stage triggers but i took to the the lite LEM instantly and prefer it to the VP9 trigger. Ergonomically it fits me better as well. My Vp9 digs into my first thumb knuckle no matter what I do with the grip but the P30 is simply perfect for me.
    PorterM likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links