VP9 long slide - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: VP9 long slide

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M0tionblur View Post
    Not to threat steal - how does the P30L compare to a VP9 from a recoil and precision standpoint? I know the trigger systems are a lot different especially the different variants. My wife loves the VP9, but wants a safety. Rather than re-invest in magazines, P30LS seemed like a logical choice for her to go with. No ranges near me have a P30L, just the P30SK.
    Unfortunately I can't make a fair comparison. I have not shot my new P30L yet (COVID-19 shutting down my local indoor range, going to break it in on a private outdoor range this Saturday) and I only currently own a VP9sk having sold my VP9 to a friend a while ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BadLew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcobra View Post
    I emailed hkusa, they said they will have another batch in the summer, they also said they don't know if it will be OR either. What could work is if we send them a list of purchasers with a "reservation payment" they might build what we want! I'd be the first to put my name on that list.
    Can we get another vp9l group buy? I want to get one too but I’ll hold out for the website to have them in stock. Not worth paying $500-600 Now if Hk USA is going to have another batch this summer. Might as well save a couple hundred and get a new one.
    I was thinking more along the lines of optic ready long slide. But id settle for just the long slide l. Even if it is 600 bucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkcobra View Post

I was thinking more along the lines of optic ready long slide. But id settle for just the long slide l. Even if it is 600 bucks.
    I’d be in for an OR long slide too either way, if I didn’t use the optic nbd I’d just leave the plate on. It’s always good to have that option anyway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links