HK SP5 Bag question, which one to choose?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HK SP5 Bag question, which one to choose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK SP5 Bag question, which one to choose?

Hey everyone, looks like I will be picking up an SP5 soon and I read there are 3 variations of the bags (and apparently more to come) in circulation right now, one is plain, one has pockets on the outside, etc. I still have more reading to do about the SP5 but I wanted to ask those that may know, can anyone tell me what they would recommend in terms of what bag to go for? Just want to get a feel for the opinions out there before I pull the trigger. So far the one with the pockets looks the most practical, but maybe I'm missing something, I don't know. Thanks!

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Some like the plain because of it's no frills and simplicity, not as bulky. Some like the new one with pockets due to fact it carries more. So it's up to what fits ya better. Just so you know, if you get the old style, the new can be bought from HKUSA for around $130.00

And welcome to the forum.
    Hidden Content 93A3│Hidden Content SP5│Hidden Content SP5K│Hidden Content MP5 N│Hidden Content MP5-22│Hidden Content VP9│SAR8│PTR 9CT

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the one with pockets because I can load it up and take it to the range. The plain one is too plain for use in my opinion ... you can’t go wrong with what’s in either bag though. Amazing weapon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK SP5 Bag question, which one to choose?-041f31e3-e3b1-474e-9c71-7949d8913fec.jpeg   HK SP5 Bag question, which one to choose?-6d473bfd-10d1-4763-85bd-4ff078600deb.jpeg  
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bauer-Power View Post
    Hey everyone, looks like I will be picking up an SP5 soon and I read there are 3 variations of the bags (and apparently more to come) in circulation right now, one is plain, one has pockets on the outside, etc. I still have more reading to do about the SP5 but I wanted to ask those that may know, can anyone tell me what they would recommend in terms of what bag to go for? Just want to get a feel for the opinions out there before I pull the trigger. So far the one with the pockets looks the most practical, but maybe I'm missing something, I don't know. Thanks!
    I don't think you're going to get much of a choice when it comes to bags. Older serial number SP5's, older style bag. Newer serial number SP5, newer style bag. The bag changeover is somewhere in the early to mid 3000's. Just be thankful that HK allows you to buy an SP5 and look at the bag as a bonus! LOL!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Toss the factory bag and get this. https://www.elitesurvival.com/rifle-...ine-gun-cases/
    veritas likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The newer bag seems a bit longer and would work nicely if you SBR with an A2 stock on it.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bauerdb View Post
    I have one very similar that I paid $30.00 for on Amazon.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Personally, I don’t care for the ones with pockets because they weigh more. I usually carry a separate bag with ammo, tools, ears, etc and rarely use the pockets, so they are dead weight to me.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you just have one gun to take to the range, the one with the pockets might be OK. I have the one with the pockets all over it, and I use another rifle case.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Welcome to the site--- there are 2 cases currently--- the "simple" bag that came with the BK (19) date codes, and the "extras" bag with the CA (20) models!!!
    I prefer the former, as I like simplicity.

Tony

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links