LEM trigger - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: LEM trigger

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    The 4.1 is only available aftermarket in the US and imho when you add the Grayguns short reset kit to it, makes a perfect carry trigger. I own several Grayguns modified pistols and a couple Lazywolf modified triggers and the V4.1 and GG SRT combo is a poor mans close third... don’t own any Bill Springfield modded triggers so I have no opinion on his.. my $0.02.
    I buy an H&K and then send it to Bill Springfield. Simple plan. I am sure there are many great smiths out there but I like his quick turnaround and fair prices plus the triggers come back the way I like them. I own P2000sk with an LEM and it is my usual carry. P30L is bedside and in the truck finds my USPc ready to go. Whats next p30sk?
    bp1 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK Carson View Post
    I have always been a DA/SA guy, no strikers for me. Within the last year purchased my first HK LEM. I like it, didnít really have much adjustment period. It just seemed to me like shooting a pistol in SA mode. I have never been one to obsess over reset though.
    I carry a DA/SA for work so I have a ton invested in training with them. I had a Beretta PX4 that had a very nice DA smooth trigger. On Monday I plan to get my hands on a LEM trigger P30sk to check it out. Iím sure I will probably like it and have a new gun come home with me. Iím just kicking myself because I really want a P7M8 sometime soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It took me about 500 rounds to fall in love with the LEM. Most of my friends complain about it at first since it doesn’t break till so far back. It will show your lack of trigger control at first and you will catch your flinch and it made me a better shooter with everything else I shoot also now.

Tim
    dav3502 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

never heard of that. but this seems interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dav3502 View Post
    Trying to get an idea of the feel of a LEM trigger. I know the only real way to find out is to visit a gun shop and try one out. Itís a bit difficult to do nowadays.

Any similarity to a Kahr PM series pistol with a long smooth trigger pull or is it more revolver like with a defined stage point before it breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Others have told you how it feels: very light and long til a crisp break. I can tell you it is nothing at all like a Kahr trigger.
    dav3502 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cut_to_Cure View Post
    Others have told you how it feels: very light and long til a crisp break. I can tell you it is nothing at all like a Kahr trigger.
    Thanks. I was going to try one out today (P30SK) at a LGS near me. Instead I got side tracked and picked something else up.I will make a road trip tomorrow and dry fire one to see how it feels. Iím sure I will like it and then I have a problem as I might have the possibility of buying two guns in two days. My wife might not like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dav3502 View Post
    Thanks. I was going to try one out today (P30SK) at a LGS near me. Instead I got side tracked and picked something else up.I will make a road trip tomorrow and dry fire one to see how it feels. I’m sure I will like it and then I have a problem as I might have the possibility of buying two guns in two days. My wife might not like that.

I think it is bad form to leave everyone hanging with a "got sidetracked" comment and not filling us in on what you purchased...

Rude...
    dav3502 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
    I think it is bad form to leave everyone hanging with a "got sidetracked" comment and not filling us in on what you purchased...

Rude...
    My apologies. A P7M8.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recently got a P30 V1 LEM. Trigger to me feels like a long Glock trigger pull (~5 lbs take up), sort of spongy to a well defined wall (5.75-6 lbs let off). I'll probably install the LEM v.4.1 since the initial length of take up seems way too long.
    Last edited by batmanva; 05-04-2020 at 02:21 PM.
    dav3502 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by batmanva View Post
    Recently got a P30 V1 LEM. Trigger to me feels like a long Glock trigger pull (~5 lbs take up), sort of spongy to a well defined wall (5.75-6 lbs let off). I'll probably install the LEM v.4.1 since the initial length of take up seems way too long.
    I like the LEM 4.1 quite a bit.
    dav3502 likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links