0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dav3502 View Post
    My apologies. A P7M8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are appropriately excused...

:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The CDA aka LEM trigger is a dual-stage trigger that always fires from a hammer down DA mode, but has an internal mechanism that is cocked with each cycle of the action. It provides a cocked double-action trigger pull of 20 N (4.5 lbf) (+4/-2 N) and an uncocked double-action trigger pull of 51 N (11.5 lbf) (±5 N)
    dav3502 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know the function and how it works is complicated with LEM but from a shooting standpoint I have never understood any confusion nor difficulty using. From a users viewpoint it is no different than most striker fired guns. Some of those are partially cocked, some fully and some not at all. But as a user who cares other than it often effects the trigger pull experience. As a user also not much different than a DAO, DA of the DA/SA or revolver DA. Yes, pull weight changes differently through the pull in different systems. But since LEM can't be chambered without "setting" the hammer and there is no decocker on an LEM I feel like the un-set pull is moot point.

I had zero HK's 2 years ago. This forum has certainly created the addiction as I believe it has with many others. Not sure how many I have now but they include a USPc 45 LEM, P2000 LEM and I am working right now to put LEM in my USP 40 I already put match trigger in.

I don't know of another system I prefer to this and I have many. I usually don't like a trigger with a wall, never understood people who do. Too easy for that to disturb the sight picture.
    I also do some bullseye shooting and I think the "roll trigger" is the greatest thing since sliced bread in the 1911 system.

The wall on the LEM it is so far back your trigger finger has so much leverage it feels way lighter than it is. I weighed mine was was astounded they were > 6lbs to break. Does not feel like that.

My $0.02.

JB
    dav3502 and WolfieRules like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JEB405 View Post
    I know the function and how it works is complicated with LEM but from a shooting standpoint I have never understood any confusion nor difficulty using. From a users viewpoint it is no different than most striker fired guns. Some of those are partially cocked, some fully and some not at all. But as a user who cares other than it often effects the trigger pull experience. As a user also not much different than a DAO, DA of the DA/SA or revolver DA. Yes, pull weight changes differently through the pull in different systems. But since LEM can't be chambered without "setting" the hammer and there is no decocker on an LEM I feel like the un-set pull is moot point.

I had zero HK's 2 years ago. This forum has certainly created the addiction as I believe it has with many others. Not sure how many I have now but they include a USPc 45 LEM, P2000 LEM and I am working right now to put LEM in my USP 40 I already put match trigger in.

I don't know of another system I prefer to this and I have many. I usually don't like a trigger with a wall, never understood people who do. Too easy for that to disturb the sight picture.
    I also do some bullseye shooting and I think the "roll trigger" is the greatest thing since sliced bread in the 1911 system.

The wall on the LEM it is so far back your trigger finger has so much leverage it feels way lighter than it is. I weighed mine was was astounded they were > 6lbs to break. Does not feel like that.

My $0.02.

JB
    Thanks JB. I am a newbie here but I have been able to read quite a lot about Heckler & Koch and the LEM trigger thanks to this forum. I just ordered a P30SK with the LEM. I am looking forward to getting the new gun sometime next week. As soon as I do I will post my thoughts on the LEM. I have been trained and carry a DA/SA at work. I think I am going to like the V1 trigger. Hopefully I can keep this new found addiction in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For me, its always LEM! Ive owned several others... when it comes to HK pistols if the LEM is an option, thats the route I am taking:)
    dav3502, PorterM and boriedd704 like this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It’s always LEM for me too. However, with that said. It’s weird. I can fire off a quick mag dump at 7 yards and have everyone of the shots at least center mass although spread out. When I slow down and really try and concentrate I STILL shot low with the LEM. Like 2” low at 7 yards. Yes, I know it’s a combat hold. I find myself aiming high just to compensate. I have a good grip and do not jerk the trigger. I pull through it. Any other suggestions?
    dav3502 likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the V2 LEM and find it a perfect pull weight in a CCW gun. I shoot tighter groups with my duty M&P but I really like the hammer and more forgiving trigger of the LEM for off duty in an IWB.
    dav3502 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really wanted to convert my USP to LEM. As luck would have it I have an older model that requires some fitting costs. Just not sure if a 20+ yr old is worth adding more.

They seem like a great trigger. Benefits of SA/DA without the stiff initial pull.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links