LEM trigger
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: LEM trigger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default LEM trigger

Trying to get an idea of the feel of a LEM trigger. I know the only real way to find out is to visit a gun shop and try one out. It’s a bit difficult to do nowadays.

Any similarity to a Kahr PM series pistol with a long smooth trigger pull or is it more revolver like with a defined stage point before it breaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not familiar with the Kahr, but my inclination is that it is like neither of these.

There are many links here, and videos about how this trigger works. For self defense, home defense, etc., I don’t believe there is a better trigger made.
    dav3502 and HALO51 like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would advise you to be more patient in considering a HK handgun with a lem trigger for yourself. Wait until you actually have the opportunity to hold the pistol while dry firing or live firing before you make your purchase decision. These pistols are not inexpensive in todays market.
    dav3502 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It's almost weightless to 'the wall', provided pistol is cocked, otherwise is a DA pull if not cocked. Some like it, some love it, some can't get used to it.

I love LEM, works almost like a striker fired. Have to give it a try, if can find one to rent or borrow.
    PorterM, dav3502, HALO51 and 1 others like this.
    VP9 - times 4
    VP9SK
    P30 v3
    P30SK v3
    HK45 V1 German Made
    HK45 V7 US built
    HK45 V1 US built
    HK45C V7 OD
    HK 45C V1 German Made

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I agree. It’s the closest thing to a hammer fired gun with a striker trigger “feel” you can get. Make sense?? It does take some getting use to but once you do it’s fantastic. I had to even adjust slightly what part my my finger to use pulling the trigger for good speed and accuracy. With my striker fired guns I had used only the pad of my trigger finger. For “me” I had to almost move my finger to use the first joint (more finger) on the face of the trigger to achieve good control/accuracy with the LEM trigger.
    Vincent04 and dav3502 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    I agree. It’s the closest thing to a hammer fired gun with a striker trigger “feel” you can get. Make sense?? It does take some getting use to but once you do it’s fantastic. I had to even adjust slightly what part my my finger to use pulling the trigger for good speed and accuracy. With my striker fired guns I had used only the pad of my trigger finger. For “me” I had to almost move my finger to use the first joint (more finger) on the face of the trigger to achieve good control/accuracy with the LEM trigger.
    Makes sense. I carry a hammered fired Sig P226 at work. I don’t mind the first DA trigger pull, even with it being somewhere in the 8-10 lb range, as long as its smooth. I’m sure the LEM is much lighter and smoother.

HALO51 likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Do you have access to a standard DA/SA HK? If so, imagine running that gun in SA all the time (wall, break, reset). Then, just pretend the first trigger pull has the same length as the DA pull, but with almost no weight and the wall of SA.

Note that this doesn't necessarily apply cross series. i.e. don't try a trigger on a USP, add the above imagination, and expect the same feel on a P30. The USP trigger is better than the P30 trigger in DA/SA as well as LEM. But feeling a USP DA/SA should give a feel for USP LEM.
    dav3502 and HALO51 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The LEM v1 trigger on the P30 is a long, almost weightless pull to a well defined wall, which breaks easily; the reset on it is long.

Ive also felt the LEM trigger on a USPc40. It rolled like a TDA/revolver. The reset was noticably shorter than the P30 LEM reset.

i much preferred the USP LEM trigger.
    dav3502 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I purchased P30L V1 4/21/2020....Sent to HK to install V4.1 kit, love the v4.1, received it back and it's quickly has become my favorite LEM. Just passed 1,100 rounds, flawless function. Actually just picked up P2000 V2 LEM, put 350 rounds, trigger extremely consistent. Now sending in to HK excellent CS for install V4.1 as well. Now I'm looking for another P2000 V2 LEM LE, I'm that impressed and I've been around HK platform since the late 80's, they're the pinnacle of firearms and offer best CS in the industry.
    dav3502, FPNunes and Dbealmear like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HALO51 View Post
    I purchased P30L V1 4/21/2020....Sent to HK to install V4.1 kit, love the v4.1, received it back and it's quickly has become my favorite LEM. Just passed 1,100 rounds, flawless function. Actually just picked up P2000 V2 LEM, put 350 rounds, trigger extremely consistent. Now sending in to HK excellent CS for install V4.1 as well. Now I'm looking for another P2000 V2 LEM LE, I'm that impressed and I've been around HK platform since the late 80's, they're the pinnacle of firearms and offer best CS in the industry.
    Do any of the models come from the factory with the V4.1 or is it only available as a mod after purchase?

Ratwater1958 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links