New P30SK LEM - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: New P30SK LEM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegoJoker View Post
    The piece youíre pointing to (heard it called a disconnecter on YouTube so take it for what itís worth) moves freely on mine but definitely doesnít rattle when shaken. Are you sure you arenít hearing the right side slide lock? As others have mentioned, they are known to rattle on the P30s.
    I believe you are correct, that is the disconnector. Wish I knew how to attach a video to demonstrate. Mine has a lot of wiggle left to right. I removed the slide to isolate it and you can clearly see it rattling when I wiggle the slide. I even put pressure on the slide stop lever to see if it was the issue and it was not. Iím sure it will function fine but itís just something I wasnít expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dav3502 View Post
    I believe you are correct, that is the disconnector. Wish I knew how to attach a video to demonstrate. Mine has a lot of wiggle left to right. I removed the slide to isolate it and you can clearly see it rattling when I wiggle the slide. I even put pressure on the slide stop lever to see if it was the issue and it was not. I’m sure it will function fine but it’s just something I wasn’t expecting.
    I have a P30SK with a CA date code (2020) and mine does the same thing as yours.
    dav3502 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeNV View Post
    I have a P30SK with a CA date code (2020) and mine does the same thing as yours.
    Thanks. Iíll put some rounds through it Saturday or Sunday. Iím sure itís fine. Canít wait to see how accurate it is.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dav3502 View Post
    Thanks. I’ll put some rounds through it Saturday or Sunday. I’m sure it’s fine. Can’t wait to see how accurate it is.

In my case, it doesn't affect its function in any way. These are fantastic pistols!
    dav3502 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ok. Brand new p2000 V2 , CA date code. Picked it up today. That little disconnector piece that moves and rattled on your p30sk. Also moved and rattles (audibly) on my p2000 too. And I have not yet 1 round fired from it. Haven’t even cleaned it yet before shooting. I will though. My 2018 .40 p2000 does not rattle but it moves. Same with both my p2000sk’s. Huh. Guess the newer CA date code models are built a bit different allowing that to rattle??? Seems strange from HK. But.. I bet it’ll run 1000%. Anyone out there know of any changes that are allowing these to move more freely and rattle a tad?? It’s not bad. Just “there”. Other models and date codes I have you can’t hear it.
    Last edited by Jslow; 05-15-2020 at 10:45 PM.
    dav3502 likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Congrats, I have the same pistol for carry. I just shook mine and no rattle, unless the slide is locked back. But sometimes the slide release will rattle a bit if you shake it and don't hold it. You can also post in the HK customer service section of the forum. I suspect it's fine. I say shoot it:)
    dav3502 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Update.... cleaned it. Lubed it. Now it moves but rattle is gone. A tiny bit of Slip 2000 now it’s quite. 🙄. Go figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    Congrats, I have the same pistol for carry. I just shook mine and no rattle, unless the slide is locked back. But sometimes the slide release will rattle a bit if you shake it and don't hold it. You can also post in the HK customer service section of the forum. I suspect it's fine. I say shoot it:)
    Haaa. Mine doesnít rattle when the slide is locked to the rear. I emailed HK customer service, sent them a picture of the part that was rattling and they told me it was normal. Iím not too worried about it. I will get it out tomorrow and put a few rounds down range.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I had a p30sk v3 with ambi slide release that didn't rattle. My p30sk lem slide release does rattle though like you stated. It's been brought up before and an annoyance.. Ive since placed some talon rubberized grips and part of my grip tape goes right in between the frame and slide release.
    No more rattling.
    One Known issue into awesome gun.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
    Pinoy
    VP9
    P30SK
    P30L .40

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you think the Grayguns SRS kit is worth it? I absolutely love how the P30sk shoots, I just wish the reset was shorter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links