Grey Guns Short Reset Kit VS Math Trigger Kit

Thread: Grey Guns Short Reset Kit VS Math Trigger Kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Grey Guns Short Reset Kit VS Math Trigger Kit

I'm looking into doing more upgrades to my USP9 and I caught wind of the Grey guns kit. Has anyone been able to compare them to the hk match trigger kit? I'm stuck between the two but am thinking of doing the grey guns kit with a bobbed USPC DA/SA hammer and a match hammer leaf spring to kind of get the best of both worlds. Hopefully someone on here has already gone tried a few different things out, and can tell me what's what.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Do both. They address two different issues. The match kit gives you the crisp trigger and the over travel control. The short reset kit reduces the forward travel (the reset) of the trigger. I have one in a USP 9, one in a P30 L and have just ordered more. I putting one in a 9mm HK USP Elite.

Doc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc44ga View Post
    Do both. They address two different issues. The match kit gives you the crisp trigger and the over travel control. The short reset kit reduces the forward travel (the reset) of the trigger. I have one in a USP 9, one in a P30 L and have just ordered more. I putting one in a 9mm HK USP Elite.

Doc
    Agree with this... Super solid setup!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The MATH kit also does long division...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gotcha, I was hoping to not drop $200 on new trigger parts but I guess that can't be helped with an HK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd recommend the Grayguns Short Reset with the match spring first. You're at ~$100 and probably very happy with the result.

I put the GG SR at the same time with an LEM kit in my '94 USP. I'm very happy with this set-up. The match spring will be on the next parts list order when I get around to it.

Sponsored Links