HK single stack poly micro - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HK single stack poly micro

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

....The obligatory and infamous P9M photo for yet another can we get a single stack thread....
    PorterM and ca survivor like this.
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

P30SK was part of the European contracts for the P30. As for the VP9sk, I’m not sure, other than it is essentially the same frame as the P30.... Also, the VP9 was HK’s first significant push to the civilian market, so it is out of the norm for HK
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs
    SP5K

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

The Japanese military is spending $250,000 on a maritime variant of the Heckler & Koch VP9, the SFP9-M.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LCSO264 View Post
    … the VP9 was HK’s first significant push to the civilian market, so it is out of the norm for HK
    The SK rollout is a market segment of the P/VP series, its production cost/phase is realized and where 98% tooling is existing (incl. mag chop saws). And HK doesn’t hate money, a buy-in in the lucrative/growing American SC CCW pot.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ever consider a P7M8? I think that’s the slimmest pistol HK ever made.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Thinnest would be the P7 PSP style.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think a VP9 compact is more likely... and both are unlikely. That being said, who knows, HK responded quite quckly (in HK terms) to demand for the VP9sk. While the VP9 got some good Mil/LE contracts overseas, its primary market in the U.S. has been civilian sales. It sold like crazy when it first came out and we all know that money drives the market.

Personally, I wouldn't be interested in a single-stack micro myself. Been there, done that. Had Walther PPS and sold it in favor of the VP9sk. My wife has a SIG P365 and a Glock 33and although they are great shooters for the size, they just don't handle as well. I know there is a time and place for deep concealment but currently my "sk" is the smallest firearm I own and more often than not I carry a P2000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think it’d be a huge seller & feel HK is missing out on a big segment of the US civilian market. Pretty much every single stack pistol by every company that has been brought to market has been a big hit. From the budget Taurus G2s to the Mossberg mc1sc, Springfield armory hellcat, Glock 42/43, to the Sig P365–they’ve all been great sellers. Maybe they will surprise us.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If they would happen to go the single stack route (not holding my breath) I would like to see it built around the p2000sk design/model more than their striker Vp9sk. I can carry the p2000 much better than the Vp9sk. Let alone the awesome size of the sk’s. So for me a p2000sk single stack V1 would be simply fantastic!! Oh my what a pistol that would be IMO.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    If they would happen to go the single stack route (not holding my breath) I would like to see it built around the p2000sk design/model more than their striker Vp9sk. I can carry the p2000 much better than the Vp9sk. Let alone the awesome size of the sk’s. So for me a p2000sk single stack V1 would be simply fantastic!! Oh my what a pistol that would be IMO.
    Well, the VP9sk is slightly larger than the P2000sk or P30sk by design. They did this to increase the sight radius although I am surprised you say it doesn't carry as well since it is thinner and more contoured than the P2k. Are you using the finger rest mags? If so, try a flat base plate on them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links