HK single stack poly micro
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HK single stack poly micro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK single stack poly micro

Hi guys,

warm hello all the way from SA, love the site, and although i do not post much i do read quite a bit.

I love the HK guns and do own a few and have over time owned quite a number of guns, i just recently added a MK23 to my collection, currently i still own a P30, P2000SK, USPf and a P7M8, now having added a MK23 to that, i do want to also get a USPc in 9mm, i have in the past owned a VP70Z, a USPc in 45 and in 40SW and a P7M13 and a P7M10 as well as a USP Expert and a USPf in 40SW, probbaly one or two more i am forgetting, so i am no noob when it comes to HK pistols, i even onwed a G3 which i loved, gifted it to my best mate some time ago though.

My question is this guys,

I am in love with my P2000SK and was wondering if you guys ever think that HK will join the poly mini or micro single stack market, as i say i do love my P2000SK but think it would be even better in a slimmer profile for concealed carry, at the moment i carry a G43X and has a P365, but sold the P365 in order to wait for a P365 SAS. I would love a HK slim line single stack and would carry it.

Do you guys think that would be a want in the HK community, and or do you guys think itmay be likely or just a pipe dream that Hk would bring something out along these lines, i know the single stack poly mini or micro pistol is a flooded market, but cmon, HK is Hk is HK, guys would buy it if it were Hk over everything else, and although i love my Glocks and own a few choice models, i place supreme confidence in the motto "in a world of compromise, some dont"

so question one is

1) would you like to see asingle stack offering from HK?

and two is

2) do you think there is a chance that HK may at some point look into putting a single stack mini or micro onto the market?

i would think a single stack P2000SK or P30SK would be just marvelous, what say you guys?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

google

single stack site:hkpro.com/forum

It's a popular topic.

1. yes
    2. no
    lakelandman likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

HK wouldn't sell a single gun to us if they didn't have to. It's all about military contracts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Is there a CA-PD/US-Mil micro prospect, or civilian market... hatefully No!

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Would love to see it but I highly doubt it would ever happen. That's why I have a HK 4 that's been nickel plated for when I need something for deep concealed carry.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
    ROCK OUT WITH YOUR KOCH OUT!!
    SEMPER FI Marines!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Would I be interested. Heck, I’d buy two! Or three.

Will they make one.... nope. Keep loving your p2000sk! I love mine. It’s on me now. Smallest HK I think we will ever see. But... never thought I’d live through a pandemic either.🙄

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

First off, unless there is a big contract to chase, I don't see HK going the micro single stack route. That is just my educated guess.

Second, I am not interested in a micro single stack. Anything smaller than a P2Ksk, P30sk, or VP9sk, is out of the realm of a fighting handgun, so I'm not interested. that is purely my opinion/belief, so take it for what it is worth. I like the fact you can use full size mags to feed all of the sk line, and they are adequate in size to use at acceptable handgun ranges.

again, just my thoughts.....
    PorterM and Dwright like this.
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs
    SP5K

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LCSO264 View Post
    First off, unless there is a big contract to chase, I don't see HK going the micro single stack route. That is just my educated guess.

Second, I am not interested in a micro single stack. Anything smaller than a P2Ksk, P30sk, or VP9sk, is out of the realm of a fighting handgun, so I'm not interested. that is purely my opinion/belief, so take it for what it is worth. I like the fact you can use full size mags to feed all of the sk line, and they are adequate in size to use at acceptable handgun ranges.

again, just my thoughts.....
    Your thoughts are “spot on”!! I totally agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I personally love the size of my m&p sheild for a summer carry. Even with a mag extension and a red dot it is still concealable. The thing is my p2k is almost as concealable and I bet a p2ksk would be even more comparable to a sheild but with better capacity. We'll see how I feel about this after I get a red dot on my p2k but I doubt there's enough of a market for a "from scratch" pistol from hk for minimal size difference compared to there current offerings.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What big contracts did the VP9SK and P30SK chase again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    glock19er likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links