Vp9 17 round magazine parts in a Usp compact magazine. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Vp9 17 round magazine parts in a Usp compact magazine.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thanks for the report. I just ordered 2 for my p2000.
    MK 23
    USP9 Expert
    USP9 Tactical
    P2000 9mm
    SP5

PJT

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dawadog View Post
    4 more mags through with no issues. Testing to to continue.
    Question for you, to make sure I understand, and sorry if I am misreading this- am I correct in summarizing that you are running the new VP9 17 round 9mm mag guts in a USPc .40 cal mag, but loading with 9mm? What gun are you shooting it through? I assume USPC9? Do you have any USPC 9mm mags you could try this on? When HK came out with the new 17 RD VP9 Mags, the first thing I thought was I wonder if they could do the same thing to up the USPcompact, to up Capacity a round or two, to better match Glock 19 Capacity.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    Question for you, to make sure I understand, and sorry if I am misreading this- am I correct in summarizing that you are running the new VP9 17 round 9mm mag guts in a USPc .40 cal mag, but loading with 9mm? What gun are you shooting it through? I assume USPC9? Do you have any USPC 9mm mags you could try this on? When HK came out with the new 17 RD VP9 Mags, the first thing I thought was I wonder if they could do the same thing to up the USPcompact, to up Capacity a round or two, to better match Glock 19 Capacity.
    Yes you are correct. I’m using a uspc9.

I also tried the 17 round Vp9 follower and spring and floorplate in a uspc 9mm magazine body. (Second picture above. the one on right.).

This allowed me to put in 2 more rounds. Last round was tight. Might work better with uspc 13 round 9mm spring. But I have not tested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links