Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Doc44ga
  • 2 Post By Domino
  • 2 Post By Doc44ga

Thread: HK USP elite series

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK USP elite series

How to tell if USP elite is collectible or not? I've seen a USP elite 45 sell for 2775 and USP elite 9 sell for 2500 on GB recently, but also see some selling for around 1100. What gives? It seems like the more expensive ones come in a brief case style HK case and the cheaper ones come in modern plastic looking cases. The cases alone can't be worth that much right? What am I missing..

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

The 9mm normally brings a premium. The case, and accessories do make a difference. The 9mm is not a mass imported US item. It makes it a rare and desired item.

The 45 elite has been recently produced. And mass imported into the US. At the time that they were in stock you could purchase a new one for $900 or less. As they begin to dry up so the purchase price increased.

Adding the black euro case increases the value.
    Adding a Merkle weight increases the value.

Factory target, spent shell case, all accessories, all help the value. Condition also plays a role.

Hopefully this helps some.
    I’m sure others will chime in with additional information.

Doc

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

When I think of collectable I associate that with unfired and everything it came with as new.

It seems like there are very few 9mms as they have not imported them as often. Like Doc mentioned there was a recent influx of 45s not too long ago.

Doc pretty much answered your questions.
    Doc44ga and GuntherRommel like this.
    HK - No Compromise

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Makes sense. Trying to figure out how much a HK USP 45 elite is worth. Just has the euro brief case and slightly used. No merkle weight.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

There is a price check section in the Premium section of the forum if you are trying to get a specific value.

I would suggest posting pictures there and you will receive multiple inputs into the value of the item presented.

Doc
    Lamont and Domino like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc44ga View Post
    The 9mm normally brings a premium. The case, and accessories do make a difference. The 9mm is not a mass imported US item. It makes it a rare and desired item.

The 45 elite has been recently produced. And mass imported into the US. At the time that they were in stock you could purchase a new one for $900 or less. As they begin to dry up so the purchase price increased.

Adding the black euro case increases the value.
    Adding a Merkle weight increases the value.

Factory target, spent shell case, all accessories, all help the value. Condition also plays a role.

Hopefully this helps some.
    I’m sure others will chime in with additional information.

Doc
    ^^^^ This, ALL accessories that shipped from H&K NEED to be present in NIB unfired condition...that's the only way I ever spend premium top dollar...period

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Sponsored Links