USP Compact Tactical 9mm?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: USP Compact Tactical 9mm?

  1. #1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    palutz59's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2012
    Location : Odessa, Texas
    Posts : 217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default USP Compact Tactical 9mm?

    Did HK ever make an USP Compact Tactical chambered in 9mm? I see plenty of 45s but I’m interested in the 9mm if it exists. Thanks
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    Thomas Jefferson

  2. #2
    Very Senior Member
    romeo_alpha01's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2018
    Location : California :(
    Posts : 387
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Nope just the 45

  3. #3
    Desperately Needs Treatment

    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 1,815
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palutz59 View Post
    Did HK ever make an USP Compact Tactical chambered in 9mm? I see plenty of 45s but I’m interested in the 9mm if it exists. Thanks
    You're saying that you've seen plenty of USP45 Compact Tacticals? Mind telling us where?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    palutz59's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2012
    Location : Odessa, Texas
    Posts : 217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    You're saying that you've seen plenty of USP45 Compact Tacticals? Mind telling us where?
    There are 2 listed in the Marketplace Pistols for sale section of this forum to start off ... No trouble finding them locally here in the Odessa area.

    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-pisto...old-stock.html
    Last edited by palutz59; 06-15-2020 at 11:03 PM.

  6. #5
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    skullbox's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Location : Orlando, FL
    Posts : 3,363
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    I haven't ever tried to find one myself, but they do seem to be less frequent on the boards here. I'd consider them less common than the full size version for sure.

  7. #6
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Lamont's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2004
    Posts : 1,268
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

    Default

    So, buy a 9mm Compact and do the work up, trigger (match will not just drop in all components as I recall) swap in the same sights as on the full size Tactical then get the slide milled for a Trijicon RMR and then when you're done testing it out, please let me know how it all works out, because I've been considering the same thing. RMR makes the shorter sight radius irrelevant.
    Last edited by Lamont; 06-16-2020 at 01:26 AM.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    dmcutter's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2011
    Posts : 124
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm almost there...got the Compact with the RMR, GGI action job and reduced reset trigger, but I can't find the threaded barrel anywhere.

  9. #8
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    ecsuser's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Rochester, MI
    Posts : 3,064
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palutz59 View Post
    There are 2 listed in the Marketplace Pistols for sale section of this forum to start off ... No trouble finding them locally here in the Odessa area.

    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-pisto...old-stock.html
    45USPct's haven't been imported by HK USA in years. What you are seeing are imports by HKI (no affiliation with HK INC.) as such, they have no warranty here in the states. Not that you would ever need it probably.
    Last edited by ecsuser; 06-16-2020 at 03:08 AM.


  10. #9
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    palutz59's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2012
    Location : Odessa, Texas
    Posts : 217
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecsuser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palutz59 View Post
    There are 2 listed in the Marketplace Pistols for sale section of this forum to start off ... No trouble finding them locally here in the Odessa area.

    https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-pisto...old-stock.html
    45USPct's haven't been imported by HK USA in years. What you are seeing are imports by HKI (no affiliation with HK INC.) as such, they have no warranty here in the states. Not that you would ever need it probably.
    I didn’t know this. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •