New USPc, new light that fits, and quandaries . . . - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New USPc, new light that fits, and quandaries . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New USPc, new light that fits, and quandaries . . .-hkusp45c-steramlight.jpg
    heres a USP45C with an trl-8 on it, I bought the light/laser after I got a 1913 mount fro the HKwebstore never thought to try the
    existing rail since I was shopping for mags for the new 13 & 17 rd. p30sk & p30L models and they had the rail mount on sale
    which amde install a breeze.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP, I love the LEM on my USP 9c. It's going to be weird with the first stage of the trigger on take-up, but if you train with it you'll get used to it, especially if you have some striker-fire experience.
    Good to see the TLR-7 works on the Compact. Does anyone know if the longer version works on a full-size?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    So just picked up my new USP9C, Variant 1! The criminal background check system here is overwhelmed, so many people are buying guns
    What state?
    Was it a new batch or did you order it long ago?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

PJT

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andru View Post
    What state?
    Was it a new batch or did you order it long ago?
    I ended up finding one by searching using the SKU until I found a random store named Cove Creek Outfitters, based out of PA. Looking at their website as well as Google Street view, the business actually looks really nice and legit, so I took a chance. They responded same day, and had it shipped out the very next morning second day air, arriving here in Oregon in two days! So I really recommend them! When I ordered it, they only had one left in stock, but had several other HK models available, but now looks like their site is showing all HK’s are sold out. So I guess good news is I highly recommend this store, bad news is it was several weeks ago, so not a new shipment of HKs. I have seen some VPs and P30s slowly popping up new stock- bought an updated optics ready VP9 from Buds a week ago when they popped up, but sold out now. You pretty much have to get on a notification list right now I think to get one.
    https://www.covecreekoutfitters.com/...m-3-58-2-13rd/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links