HKPRO Forums banner

which HK to buy next...

2K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  wallew 
#1 ·
hi guys,

I have the following pistols from HK and am curious to think what you guys would get next

1) HK P7M8
2) full size USP in 9mmp
3) P30 DAO 9mmp
4) P2000SK 9mmp LEM with De-cock
5) MK23 45ACP
6) USPc 9mmp

what next, i like the P30SK, am not a fan of the VP9 or VP9SK though, like the hammer guns, could have bought a HK45C but skipped on it, i like the more compact to sub guns, what do you guys think i should hunt for next?

#7 ·
….
I have the following pistols from HK and am curious to think what you guys would get next

1) HK P7M8
2) full size USP in 9mmp
3) P30 DAO 9mmp
4) P2000SK 9mmp LEM with De-cock
5) MK23 45ACP
6) USPc 9mmp
Your P2000sk. I thought LEMs did not come with de-cocks.

What about a USP45 compact tactical (rare, but they do pop-up on occasion) or a P30L (LEM or DA/SA)?

#9 ·
I’d recommend reconsidering that HK45C!! Your already invested in the .45ACP and the 45C is a sweet spot in this caliber for a carry option. It’s the only .45 I carry and it’s a dream of a pistol as far as recoil management and easy of carry IWB. I really think you should give it another hard look!! Love mine.

#20 ·
hi Dave had a USP Expert in 40 already, agve it to my best friend for his birthday, along with a P7M13 that was unfired for his other birthday.
think i failed to mention i have also owned a fair amount of other HK guns,

a USPf in 40
the Expert in 40
a HK USPc in 40
a uspc in 45
VP70Z and probably one or two more i am forgetting

i should have bought the HK45C on the auction, but there were 2 lots, and i wanted the other lot with the MK23, so had to forgo the HK45C, which was a damn shame. But i would have kicked myself if i passed on the mk23, it is LNIB both were owned by a collector who has since left the country. i like the odea of a P30SK but i already have a P30 and a P2000SK, so i dont know if it is the best decision to go that route.

#28 · (Edited)
You APPEAR to have a fondness for 40 - it is a sickness of sorts, I have it also...

USP Fullsize 40 (check)
USP Expert 40 (check)
USP Tactical 40 (check) ** not sure if you have one of these
USP compact 40 (check) ** consider one of these in SS

FOR THAT REASON ONLY, I would suggest you consider the MP5/40 build... it's on my list
https://www.hkpro.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90:mp510-a-40-series&

NOT CHEAP, but you end up with a really unique MP5 that is in a round you like to shoot -
Bystock posted a UTube on shooting one - worth a look see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyJ_Muyjuww&feature=emb_logo

Reactions: majorbanjo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.