Different SP5 cases...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Different SP5 cases...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Different SP5 cases...

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that my 11xx SP5 came with a more plain case than did my 27xx gun. Did anyone else notice this? Is there any premium collector wise for guns with the first case?

The photo linking function of my phone is not working with the forum right now. I'll post pics as soon as I can debug it.

R

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

honestly i like the second case better but i have a feeling the first case will be more of a collector's item later one. the second issue is a shorter version of the mr556/mr762 tactical soft case...that's why i like that more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The first one fits the accessories better but the second looks cooler and has more stuff on the outside.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes, it’s been pointed out that they swapped cases a while ago, maybe starting this year in the 2000 range? Tony would know when. The cases are a matter of personal taste. Some like the older case better because it’s smaller and lighter, some like the newer case because it has more pockets and other places to hold mags, ammo, and accessories. The older case would only be worth a premium to someone who really wanted it.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would just like to add that an A2 SBR fits perfectly in the "gen 3" case. And the pockets can hold all the accessories you can buy.

caf82313 and StarWolf like this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Youngest HK Fan;3726874]I would just like to add that an A2 SBR fits perfectly in the "gen 3" case. And the pockets can hold all the accessories you can buy.

And all the accessories? Different SP5 cases...-hk94-accessories.jpg

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

it get a little front heavy when you load the outer pockets with everything you have there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wkw2288 View Post
    And all the accessories? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HK94 and accessories.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	263588
    It's certainly no foam case, but you could definitely fit all that if you didn't mind them rattling around. There is a second zippered compartment with nearly the same amount of area. Then 3 gigantic cargo pockets on top. I wish it had a little more padding on the outer compartments but I suppose you could supplement some tool liner.
    wkw2288 likes this.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Not to sound snarky but, I'd like to see this 3rd case people speak of. I have a 2400 SN, a 2500 SN, and a 3900 SN... First 2 are the small case and last is current case. All others I have seen below 2400 are then small and current started somewhere between my 25xx and 39xx. Could someone please show me a picture of the only case that is NOT posted in this thread? It would be nice to see what it looks like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apologies if I'm perpetuating the myth. I read 3 versions somewhere and just went with it. I just like the case I have, haha.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links