I signed up for the HK Armorer's course
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I signed up for the HK Armorer's course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default I signed up for the HK Armorer's course

I've been wanting to do this for a while, and they opened it to civilians this fall. For some reason, I find this activity therapeutic. Its something new to experience and I'm always interested in trying new things.

Has anyone been?

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

As soon as HKPro offered the first class in Dallas, I signed up. Won't be until the end of August. Like you, I have not taken this type of class. It was on my Bucket List. Going to check that off in about two months.

CAN'T WAIT. Not too keen on having to go into the big city, but if I've got to do that to take the class, NO PROBLEM. At least I'll be 'properly armed' as it were. Traffic in DFW area truly sucks. We lived there for five years and I was never happier than when we left. Once more into the breech as it were. I'll just drive my Excursion (tank) into the Big Bad City one more time... sigh. But for a good reason for sure.

And I get to visit a couple of the LGS's I used to haunt. And eat great BBQ at Hard Eight...

So trade offs do abound and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm so glad that Tom decided to start offering these classes again. AND allow us mere mortals to take them. Tom, can't thank you enough for this opportunity.

WHOO HOOO!!!
    Protect and defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic

A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is there a site to access to find out who puts on this course? Where the classes are located and etc. Thank you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    I've been wanting to do this for a while, and they opened it to civilians this fall. For some reason, I find this activity therapeutic. Its something new to experience and I'm always interested in trying new things.

Has anyone been?
    Congrats. You're going to have a great time, but I warn you. When you do one, you'll want to do them all.
    Have fun.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wallew View Post
    As soon as HKPro offered the first class in Dallas, I signed up. Won't be until the end of August. Like you, I have not taken this type of class. It was on my Bucket List. Going to check that off in about two months.

CAN'T WAIT. Not too keen on having to go into the big city, but if I've got to do that to take the class, NO PROBLEM. At least I'll be 'properly armed' as it were. Traffic in DFW area truly sucks. We lived there for five years and I was never happier than when we left. Once more into the breech as it were. I'll just drive my Excursion (tank) into the Big Bad City one more time... sigh. But for a good reason for sure.

And I get to visit a couple of the LGS's I used to haunt. And eat great BBQ at Hard Eight...

So trade offs do abound and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm so glad that Tom decided to start offering these classes again. AND allow us mere mortals to take them. Tom, can't thank you enough for this opportunity.

WHOO HOOO!!!
    Nifty is talking about the HK Armorer's class, not HKPro's MP5/SP5 Experience Class.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Interesting when I had looked at HK's Armorer's Classes they were not open to civilians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psifer View Post
    Nifty is talking about the HK Armorer's class, not HKPro's MP5/SP5 Experience Class.

Correct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin0901 View Post
    Interesting when I had looked at HK's Armorer's Classes they were not open to civilians.
    It is now - or they have some open. This is in Ashburn Va. Im hoping they will allow a look inside the Gray room.
    anavrin0901 likes this.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    It is now - or they have some open. This is in Ashburn Va. Im hoping they will allow a look inside the Gray room.
    Nice! I believe it does come with a tour, but could be wrong. Do you have to bring your own weapons to these classes or do they provide ones in classroom?

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Good idea of what to expect right here!

Nifty likes this.
    Heckler & Koch Shooting Team
    Heckler & Koch Certified Armorer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links