Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Username
  • 1 Post By Username

Thread: VP9 got a little brother today

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default VP9 got a little brother today

Picked up a VP9sk today. “LE” package with night sights and three 10 round mags.

Nintense and PorterM like this.
    HK 45 V7 Light LEM BC
    HK MR556 BB
    HK USPc .45 Stainless V7 Light LEM AK
    HK P2000SK V1 Light LEM AG
    HK USP 9mm V7 Match-Light LEM Hybrid BA
    HK P30 9mm V1 Light LEM BD
    PTR-91KF .308
    HK MR762 BD
    HK MR556 BF
    HK VP9 Midnight Bronze
    HK VP9SK

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Excellent......looking at your signature you're heavily invested in HK's.....if you only had to keep one which would it be?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Picked up a VP9sk today. “LE” package with night sights and three 10 round mags.

Congrats. Excellent choice. Now go buy a few of those 13rd magazines. They will be your magazine of choice for “most” days you choose to carry the sk. Pick up a 15rd for range days too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Awesome! Congrats! I rented one of these a few weeks back and loved it! The LE package is the way to go IMO when purchasing HK's. Just picked up the LE version of the P30SK myself. I wanted a safety as the only reason why I didn't get the VP9 SK.

Quote Originally Posted by majorbanjo View Post
    Excellent......looking at your signature you're heavily invested in HK's.....if you only had to keep one which would it be?
    I have 10 HK's myself now and I would have to say the gun I would carry to hell and back with me would be the Mark 23. However, that could change once I finally shoot my SP5!

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    Congrats. Excellent choice. Now go buy a few of those 13rd magazines. They will be your magazine of choice for “most” days you choose to carry the sk. Pick up a 15rd for range days too.
    What Jslow says! 13 and 15 rounds mags are a great addition!!!! They make them for the VP9 SK and P30SK to fit as flush as possible with the grip.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by majorbanjo View Post
    If I had only one to choose? Probably my HK45. I lost count of how many rounds I've put through that thing and it has never had so much as a hiccup. If I had to guess how many rounds I'd say probably close to 30,000. It may actually be time to think about getting a replacement barrel just to have on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    I have the three 10 round mags it came with, I have five 15 round mags the VP9 came with and I have five 17 round mags that I bought from HK USA. I also have ten 15 round mags for my P30 that also work with both of the VP pistols. I think I'm covered for mags.

Between the HK's, building an AR15 pistol with a Geissele URG-I 10.3" upper, and beefing up the axles on my Wrangler for 37's, my wallet needs some recovery time now.
    majorbanjo likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Congratulations on the acquisition--- nice duo!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congratz! VP9 needs a little brother too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice addition to your family.

Sponsored Links