usp compact came with 1 full size mag and 1 California mag
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: usp compact came with 1 full size mag and 1 California mag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default usp compact came with 1 full size mag and 1 California mag

I had never used my 2nd mag for my USP compact until today. Its a 10 rounder.... Why would it ship with a normal one (I think 13 rounds) and a 10 rounder? did the store I bought it from do that or was HK actually doing that 2 years ago?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I have never heard of such a thing. You either get one or the other. Not one of each. Your LGS must have done that.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Contact your LGS and let them know what happened. They should make it right.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Some person at HK picked from the wrong bin or put the wrong magazine into said bin after doing so eleventy billion times. It happens to all of us.

I would contact HK to see what they say. They may not do anything as you could be simply trying to convert a 10 rounder you had to a 13 rounder or get an extra mag out of it. (I am NOT accusing you of this I am only making an observation of what somebody might see in such a request.). That said I am GUESSING HK might kick you over a mag or simply ask for you to exchange your 10 for a 13.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skullbox View Post
    I have never heard of such a thing. You either get one or the other. Not one of each. Your LGS must have done that.
    skullbox is right. The LGS is almost always the issue. Always check the contents of the gun you purchase before leaving the shop. I always do this. They mix stuff up all the time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Like the other members have stated, you should have two of the same. At least that has always been my experience with HK. Sometimes the gunshops have a screw up, like someone already stated, as often the guy behind the counter has got a clue, especially if you buy from a big chain.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I once bought a USP Expert 45 from my LGS. They had a 20rd Promag in there with the gun. No way in hell HK would supply a gun with one of those... Total gun store swap.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I have a USPc 45 that included a mag with a flat base plate and a mag with an extended base plate.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Agree here also. If your dealing with a good LGS and they care about their loyal customers they will fix it and help you out. A chain store..... probably not so much. I seriously doubt it’s HK’s mishap.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jslow View Post
    Agree here also. If your dealing with a good LGS and they care about their loyal customers they will fix it and help you out. A chain store..... probably not so much. I seriously doubt it’s HK’s mishap.
    After 2 years, it's on the customer. Just trade it with someone if you don't want it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links