Solum tool +3 p2000sk
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Solum tool +3 p2000sk

  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Posts : 151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Solum tool +3 p2000sk

    I was wondering if anybody is using the solum tool +3 extension in their p2000sk or p30sk? I was wondering how much longer it would be than the p30sk factory 13 round mags.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Posts : 119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I use the Solum Tool extenders. No problems at all. I use the +3 and + 5 on the P2000 though. I am not sure on the length difference between the 13 round magazine and the SK OEM mag with the extender difference.

  3. #3
    KoB
    KoB is offline
    Senior Member
    KoB's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I just received the Solum Tools +5 mag extension for my P2000sk and it's a "tad" smaller than a USPc 12 round mag with X-grip adapter.

    Going to try the +3 magazine extension next....but as of now, for me, the P2000sk magazine extension sold on HK Parts provides the best "full grip" while keeping the footprint "subcompact".

    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    "Sometimes you gotta let a man get too big so he can see how small he really is!" - movie "310 to Yuma"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2019
    Posts : 34
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I have a +2 extension for my HK Expert 45 - works great!

  6. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Posts : 151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoB View Post
    I just received the Solum Tools +5 mag extension for my P2000sk and it's a "tad" smaller than a USPc 12 round mag with X-grip adapter.

    Going to try the +3 magazine extension next....but as of now, for me, the P2000sk magazine extension sold on HK Parts provides the best "full grip" while keeping the footprint "subcompact".


    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Can you link me to the one you are talking about? Id like to try the factory hk 13 rounder but $50....i guess i could order one and a solum tool plus 3 and just sell whichever i like the least.

  7. #6
    KoB
    KoB is offline
    Senior Member
    KoB's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    Can you link me to the one you are talking about? Id like to try the factory hk 13 rounder but $50....i guess i could order one and a solum tool plus 3 and just sell whichever i like the least.
    https://hkparts.net/product/p2000sk-...und-p18009.htm



    I would still keep the mag extension...you may change your mind in the future!


    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Posts : 34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    does anyone know if this will fit a .40 cal mag?

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    CCT125US's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Posts : 160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja3500 View Post
    does anyone know if this will fit a .40 cal mag?
    My 9mm Solum Tool +5 fits on my P2000sk .357 Sig, haven't put enough rounds through it to speak to reliability. Turning the mag into a 13 round.

  10. #9
    KoB
    KoB is offline
    Senior Member
    KoB's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baja3500 View Post
    does anyone know if this will fit a .40 cal mag?
    Yes it will fit a .40 cal magazine...my P2000sk is a . 40.

    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Buffdriver's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2004
    Location : 11T MN 659 871
    Posts : 150
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoB View Post
    Yes it will fit a .40 cal magazine...my P2000sk is a . 40.

    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Picture of the P2000sk with ext please?
    Type 2 control, cleared hot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •