Which mark 23 lam unit is the most sought after? 1450

Thread: Which mark 23 lam unit is the most sought after? 1450

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Which mark 23 lam unit is the most sought after? 1450

Just curious what is the most rare/best lam for the mark 23 I know there are a few different models

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

It's been a dozen years since I held a 450 and 1450 side by side so my memory could be fuzzy but IIRC they are functionally identical. I think the paddle switch is longer on the 1450 and the laser adjuster is all metal on the 450 where it is a metal/plastic hybrid on the 1450. The visible light bezels seemed slightly different but I can't remember in which way. I'd be happy if I found either for a reasonable price if I were you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I would say the 400 or 1400 are probably the rarest since they have functioning IR and if I recall correctly legal to own but not legal to sell for non-LE/mil? My SOCOM rendition sports a LAM 450, they seem to be drying up and rising in price since HK keeps making 23s but Insight stopped the 23 LAMs a long time ago. Link to the thread I made when my stamp came in, I can't help myself.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mnynm View Post
    I would say the 400 or 1400 are probably the rarest since they have functioning IR and if I recall correctly legal to own but not legal to sell for non-LE/mil? My SOCOM rendition sports a LAM 450, they seem to be drying up and rising in price since HK keeps making 23s but Insight stopped the 23 LAMs a long time ago. Link to the thread I made when my stamp came in, I can't help myself.
    The LAM 1400--- updated (> power and shorter toggle switch), IR, and direct attachment (no adapter)!!!

Tony

Banned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mnynm View Post
    Awesome thanks for sharing!

Sponsored Links