New SP5’s vs first 5000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New SP5’s vs first 5000

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hear you guys. The average price of SP5’s that have actually sold on GB right now is $3920 on the last 8. And there are only three on there right now. And lowest starting is $4499 or something like that. Might be time to dust them off if someone is looking to end up with one free after profits.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

What's very impressive to me is that the HK 94 sold approx. 15,000 rifles in 8 years of production yet the SP5 has done more than 1/3 of that in approx. just 7 months. Talk about pent up demand. Great indicator for HK IMO.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I think a lot of that is due to changes in gun buying habits, as well as other changes in the industry. Back then, semi-auto rifles weren’t as big as they are now. Colt Sporters and the few clones weren’t anywhere near as popular as they are now. There wasn’t the huge aftermarket available like now. Also, there weren’t any “pistols” (other than the SP89), no such things as braces, and no easy eFile Form 1s.
    Do you even HK, Bro?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgs4 View Post
    i got # 69. should be worth at least $420 more
    lol nice.
    jamesgs4 likes this.

HK= NFG 4 the Wallet
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK85 View Post
    I hear you guys. The average price of SP5’s that have actually sold on GB right now is $3920 on the last 8. And there are only three on there right now. And lowest starting is $4499 or something like that. Might be time to dust them off if someone is looking to end up with one free after profits.
    You need to do a search 2 different ways to find all SP5's on GB. When i was looking for them, I searched for 81000477 as well as SP5. You will get different results depending on how it was listed. I count 13 SP5's on there right now yet a couple are auctions for consecutive SN's. Some of those prices will never get bid on, just too damn much. Some try tactics like adding stuff to sweeten the pot to justify their inflated pricing. Then on top of it, charge ridiculous shipping AND CC fee's. Half tempted to put one of mine on there just to see what it would fetch with good honest non-trickery advertising and pricing.
    NewWaveGuy likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I doubt besides the first few, if they were released, that the price will be any different.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK85 View Post
    That is absolute insanity. Like 50% above MSRP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My math has the average a few hundred dollars lower. He was trying to move his own stuff.

Still, yeah, up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I took the factory SP5 lower off mine anyways lol.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I got excited when I read the subject line........I thought you were going to review your Sp5 after the first 5000 rounds........leaving a little disappointed....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links